Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

378 hp evo 8 dyno chart

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2005, 11:03 AM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Looks like the boost is tapering off dramatically at 5000 or so. Boost taper?

wonder what that'll do on 1/4 mile.
Old Jan 17, 2005, 11:08 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by plokivos
it still doesn't say anything about your mods, it's worthless.

it just looks like you guys are behaving like a high school kids on there.

Ok this thread is totally pointless. A High School kids is right... Don't post a graph and say you can't say what you have because there are a million ways to get the same and more hp, so not saying anything doesn't make you look all bad ***. It just makes you look like a bragging retard.

bryan
Old Jan 17, 2005, 11:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
congratulations, those are some great numbers no matter what the mods to the car are.

Last edited by BadazzCR; Jan 17, 2005 at 11:42 AM.
Old Jan 17, 2005, 11:24 AM
Evolving Member

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=117658

Funny how no one said anything about this post. When it origianlly got posted, it didn't have any of the mods listed. It has since been edited as you can see. We were trying to respect our customers wishes about posting the mods since we called him before we posted his graph. I apologize that I am trying to do right by my customer.
Old Jan 18, 2005, 07:28 PM
choad

Eh, you can expect the questions to come out when a "blind" dyno graph is posted..right?

I'm sure listing the mods won't 'implicate" the dude that much if at all..

Old Jan 19, 2005, 08:57 AM
Evolving Member

^^Sweety I'm not trying to be a *****...I hope you understand that. I don't think he is worried about being implicated. It's just his wishes and I will respect them. Some people are just like that. I'm not sure of his reasons. I'm just doing what he asked. This graph was tuned on Nitrous, though, I will tell you that.

Don't post a graph and say you can't say what you have because there are a million ways to get the same and more hp, so not saying anything doesn't make you look all bad ***. It just makes you look like a bragging retard.
You're right about one thing...We are bragging...about the tuning!!! We did not add the mods on the car, nor did we have anything to do with the R&D of what these mods could accomplish HP wise. The point was to show Dan's tuning capabilities. It's a pretty curve isn't it? Maybe you should quit stalking me just to hate on me. If you know there are a million ways to get the same HP, why are you asking for this ONE?

BTW...we don't care about looking bad ***. We are just posting on a forum like you and everyone else on this board...SO QUIT HATING AND QUIT STALKING ME FROM BOARD TO BOARD. I'm beginning to think you are obsessed.

Last edited by KK; Jan 19, 2005 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Removed references to member's name.
Old Jan 19, 2005, 09:04 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Tracy
BTW...we don't care about looking bad ***. We are just posting on a forum like you and everyone else on this board...SO QUIT HATING AND QUIT STALKING ME FROM BOARD TO BOARD. I'm beginning to think you are obsessed.
haha... I'm Bryan from Dallas, TX. Btw, if you want to show someone's tuning abilities you would usually want to post the mods so we can say wow you got that from that? Smooth dyno graphs ? I can make one too but it doesn't say jack

bryan

Last edited by KK; Jan 19, 2005 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Removed references to person's name in quote.
Old Jan 19, 2005, 09:41 AM
Evolving Member

Once again. I WILL NOT POST THE MODS. Get over it.

So Bryan you have a dyno, then?

I'm just wondering why everyone on this board is such a jackass so far. I can't figure it out. I hope my first impressions aren't true. Maybe it will change.

Last edited by KK; Jan 19, 2005 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Removed references to member's name.
Old Jan 19, 2005, 10:01 AM
Evolved Member

Don't take everything so personal. People are going to ask questions, that is just how people are, we are naturally inquisitive. So expect questions, and stick to your guns about not posting mods, that is your prerogative. Eventually (perhaps) the mods will become public and we can all get along. Welcome to evom.net Tracy
Old Jan 19, 2005, 10:43 AM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Tracy
.SO QUIT HATING AND QUIT STALKING ME FROM BOARD TO BOARD. I'm beginning to think you are obsessed.
I'm sorry, i was here way before you've decided to start tuning evos.
Old Jan 19, 2005, 11:41 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Thread closed. Since the originator will not or cannot disclose the mods, there is little else to discuss relative to the Dyno sheet.

Speedlimit....