Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Carbon Fiber Wing

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2005, 10:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carbon Fiber Wing

im savin up for the APR GTC-200 EVO VIII wing...the wing is little too expensive for me...so im looking for something that looks like that... this is what i found...rice or no? i think it look alright...

Old Jan 16, 2005, 05:43 AM
Evolving Member

Whats wrong with your OEM one?

If you are just trying to be different, I would suggest you not to get this particular wing; judging from the dimension, it would not be mounted at the stock location like the APR one; like you said, the APR one is a little expensive for you, but if you get this wing and have the holes on your trunk filled and painted (unless you already have a CF trunk or you have an RS) then the total cost would even be more.

IMHO although the OEM wing is common, it is the only wing that looks right on our cars; if you want to be different, try the EVO VII wing
Old Jan 16, 2005, 06:05 AM
Evolved Member

That wing style seems to be the rage in Japan. Just about every option mag or lancer evolution mag i pick up, I run across a few pics of evos sporting this wing style. Although its not my style (personally Im looking for a deck style wing like those found on audi's) Its your ride. Do what you want.