Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Infant Car Seats in an Evo

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2005, 03:33 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Infant Car Seats in an Evo

Well I did the search and the last topic on this was from 2003. Just wanted to see what infant car seats anyone would recommend. I dont want to have the seat pushed all the way forward just to fit the seat. I was looking at the Britax Companion.

Because of the safety and bracer bar. But dont know if it will fit. I emailed the people making the recaros and got no reply so guess they aren't making a infant seat anytime soon. The little guys not going to be hear until Jun so I got some time. If anyone could post a pic of thier seat in the back it would help. Thanks for your help in advance.
Old Jan 17, 2005, 03:36 PM
Evolving Member

i am almost positive that recaro and sparco make baby seats that is the way i am going for my child theyu are so safe
Old Jan 17, 2005, 03:40 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evoinit
i am almost positive that recaro and sparco make baby seats that is the way i am going for my child theyu are so safe
Recaro makes a car seat that matchs the interior of the evo.Really expensive seat though.
Old Jan 17, 2005, 03:42 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
yeh, the recaro baby seats rox!
Old Jan 17, 2005, 04:47 PM
Evolving Member

go to babies'R'us.. they got a bunch of good seats there.
Old Jan 17, 2005, 05:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hi,

I have the Peg Perego primo viaggo (sp) in my EVO. It's nice, but my daughter is getting too big for it (she 9 1/2 months). We're looking to get a Britax next, but not sure on the model.

Take care,

FB
Old Jan 17, 2005, 05:43 PM
Evolved Member

Recaro does NOT make a BABY seat, it's a child seat. Search for Recaro child seat or something like that
Old Jan 17, 2005, 06:43 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by berkel
Hi,

I have the Peg Perego primo viaggo (sp) in my EVO. It's nice, but my daughter is getting too big for it (she 9 1/2 months). We're looking to get a Britax next, but not sure on the model.

Take care,

FB
I use a high end Britax right now and it is very good.
Old Jan 17, 2005, 06:55 PM
Evolved Member

i cant recall what seat my 5 month old boy rides in, but it sits behind the passenger seat, so the wifey moves forward. it isnt a killer, and the recaro is a toddler seat. there is a huge difference and i am guessing that some of the people on the board that replied already have no idea what you are looking for. when my wife gets home with the car, i will check and repost. all i know is it matches everything (heaven forbid us if the carseat, stroller, and diaper bag didnt match)
Old Jan 17, 2005, 07:16 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks to all that have replied. Recaro DOES NOT make a infant seat. The company that makes the toddler one said they have a infant seat coming soon. As I mentioned before I emailed them and got no reply so guess they aren't coming out soon.
Old Jan 17, 2005, 09:54 PM

In our MR, we have an Eddie Bauer/Cosco infant and toddler car seat. It fits fine without having to move the front seats. The Eddie Bauer seems to be very comfortable with all the paddings.