Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evo Stock Seats help

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2005, 01:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo Stock Seats help

So i take off both front seats on my evo to do some stuff... then after i put them back, the passenger one doesn't slide back as much as it used to the driver seat slides further back. then i move the driver seat forward, and that's not sliding as far forward as it used to and as the passenger. any ideas on what happened? i hope it's not too confusing. it's late. I'll look at the mess tomorrow and see what's up. but any ideas in the meantime would be greatly apreciate it.
Old Jan 18, 2005, 03:30 AM
Evolving Member

That's weird... I don't see how that could happen since they have stop points at the end of the rails... Only thing I can suggest is loosen up the bolts some and try sliding the seats back and forth... If you regain any of your lost movement, then it was probably coz the rails weren't alligned or something like that... Good luck in figuring things out... Hope this helps...
Old Jan 18, 2005, 05:53 AM
Evolving Member

I havent looked at my evo seats, but I put in seats all the time at my work. Im now sure how the brackets are on the evo, but make sure the seat adapters you didnt move them one hole forward on the passenger seat or backwards on the drivers. You didnt pull the actual frames off the bottom of the seats while they where out did u?