Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

concealed carry, with EVO Seats

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2005, 01:59 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
as Malibu Jack said, you could use the clip on holsters on the door pocket. In your case, you would need a left hand holster to put on the door pocket. I carry an H&K USP Compact, and I tuck it between my legs firing to the rear. No there is no chance of it accidentally going off. Besides if it does, the bullet would pass between my but cheeks. Hooray for crack.........lol. Ok seriously, DA/SA, first pull cannot fire accidentally.
Old Jan 20, 2005, 02:55 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
you know in GA, i think it's ok for you to carry your gun on top of your dash, or glovebox.

i'm sure it wont apply to other states...

but you could always modified the bottom tray under the climate controls to fit your gun.

That way, it'll be right there when you need it.

That botton tray comes out completely and could be seperated into 2 pieces.
Old Jan 20, 2005, 04:33 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What about a little custom pocket hanging from the center console to the left of the stick and ahead of the Recaro for righties?

Ahh I'm surrounded by Glock lovers. A couple of my buddies are into Glocks and HK's too so I never hear the end of it. I'm not the biggest guy (5'9") so the grips on either of these just don't feel right. The grip angle on Glocks contorts my wrist and the grips on HK USPs make me think they were made for gorilla hands. When I tried shooting a 1911 for the first time I fell in love. The handle just falls into my hand. Not to mention it has to be the one of the most classic sidearms ever.
Old Jan 20, 2005, 04:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by wingnut
What about a little custom pocket hanging from the center console to the left of the stick and ahead of the Recaro for righties?

Ahh I'm surrounded by Glock lovers. A couple of my buddies are into Glocks and HK's too so I never hear the end of it. I'm not the biggest guy (5'9") so the grips on either of these just don't feel right. The grip angle on Glocks contorts my wrist and the grips on HK USPs make me think they were made for gorilla hands. When I tried shooting a 1911 for the first time I fell in love. The handle just falls into my hand. Not to mention it has to be the one of the most classic sidearms ever.
Yeah I wasn't a Glock fan either till I shot one for the first time better than my carry weapon Glock is just like a revolver, no DA/SA to worry about, same pressure every time. I have small hands and I still shot it well