Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

update on what i decided

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2005, 07:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
update on what i decided

i went and test drove the GTO, evo, ws6, camaro SS,g35,sti. i think the g35 was the biggest piece of crap i've ever been in. the ws6, camaro, gto can't handle all that well, but they do have tons of power. if i could afford the 05 GTO i'd probably get that thing. mainly because its so comfortable and its such a beast. the STI made the G35 look like an enzo... and the EVO was the best of the bunch. it lacks the topend power of the muscle cars. however, it makes up for that with amazing handling. i liked the way the evo looks best of all the cars. so i figure i can work on the power and i'll be sittin pretty probably around 350whp. i hate doing visual mods cuz they feel like a huge waste of money. i won't be doing that with the evo. i have to say though the interior of the STI is mo betta then the evo. the GTO beats everything as far as interior goes.

so i talked to the my friend at the mitsu dealership. he said he can get me the white 04 evo8 for $1200 under mrsp. the thing ends up being about (before taxes)32k with the sun, sound package n stuff. so that is what i'm getting... when i sell my bike... whenever the **** that'll be.

so can someone post a link to the topgear evo video? thx
Old Jan 22, 2005, 07:55 PM
G20
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
32k before tax for the 04 EVO even with sun/sound package is consider expensive man. It's 05 now.
Old Jan 22, 2005, 08:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i meant 05 that was a typo

my bad
Old Jan 23, 2005, 12:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
cant wait to hear that you bought an evo !

http://www.layeredchaos.com/CSi/FQ400-Topgear.wmv