Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evo Vandalism Revisited

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2005, 01:42 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you need to get one of those south afrikan flame throwers for cars. next time someone wants your stock stereo, they can burn. i think they're illegal here, but they're most def legal in s.a., haha.

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/africa/9812...e.thrower.car/
http://www.gettingit.com/article/69
Old Jan 30, 2005, 01:43 AM
Evolved Member

^^haha I have to second the flame-thrower!!
Old Jan 30, 2005, 02:00 AM
Evolved Member

wouldnt it burn the car you are parked next to? and what if your parked next to a ferrari, you gotta pay the owner a lot of money. =[
Old Jan 30, 2005, 02:06 AM
Evolving Member

don't park next to ferraris? haha... put it on the "burn ricey civics" setting =)
Old Jan 30, 2005, 07:55 AM
Evolved Member

Sorry to hear that :-/
Old Jan 30, 2005, 08:03 AM
Evolved Member

atleast they didnt steal ur shoes......
Old Jan 30, 2005, 11:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by LpBevoEvo
Where in Houston did this happen? Those punk b**ches need to die...
This happened in Kingwood (northern Houston)...the affluent suburb, not known for crimes like this. Apparently, this **** isn't stopping. A neighbor of mine just had her whole apartment broken into and stuff stolen out. She was in a wreck this morning. I have submitted an article to the Houston Chronicle, in hopes of bringing this situation to the light, since the management doesn't seem to want to do anything. They've also done nothing in the past to help decrease crimes like this--not even sending out flyers like I requested them to do . If this gets published, I will be posting copies of the article everywhere, so that no one moves into to these apartments.

Originally Posted by RaceBiscuit
sh*t that sucks... was the camera in your car or somewhere outside your apt??
My surveillance camera is attached to the ceiling of the overhang that I park under. It monitors 24/7 and records based on surveillance, straight to a dedicated computer that I have set up at home. The guys had this planned obviously, since I saw nothing suspicious with the recordings before my camera wire got cut from behind. I am still reviewing the thousands of video files of days before, to see if anyone was checking out my car, plotting an entrance in.
Old Jan 31, 2005, 12:10 AM
Evolved Member

sorry bro. must leave a sick feeling in your stomach!

what i dont understand is..........if youre going to break a window, tear apart the dash.

why break that lil *** window?! is it me, or is that stupid?! i dunno.
Old Jan 31, 2005, 12:10 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Thoe99
This happened in Kingwood
Man, this seems like more of a pasadena / downtown type thing... Sorry again to hear about this. It makes me soo mad , I hope you get these bastards.
Old Jan 31, 2005, 12:14 AM
Evolved Member

damn that sucks
Old Jan 31, 2005, 12:17 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 02izzel
what i dont understand is..........if youre going to break a window, tear apart the dash. Why break that lil *** window?! is it me, or is that stupid?! i dunno.
I guess its common practice for them to do this as my friends carolla had the same thing done to it while he was visiting me in Austin . They took his clothes and extra cd's laying in the back seat. My friend has 20's on his truck and parks his car right outside the window of his apartment. He still has come outside to find several lug nuts (including the locking nuts) on the ground. Luckily they got scared away and couldn't finish. Theives make me so mad. I always fear for my car when I'm out in Austin, or at his place.
Old Jan 31, 2005, 12:56 AM
Evolved Member

someone needs to catch all these people who do this..they should be shot or hurt really bad...sorry to hear about that man hope you get everything worked out
Old Jan 31, 2005, 01:30 AM
Evolved Member

wow man that really sucks. Sorry about that. You take all these precautions and people still f*ckK with your stuff. I'm from Houston so I know all about that... Kingwood seems to be getting worse and worse, I swear! One day, no place will be safe. ****ty people are everywhere...
Old Jan 31, 2005, 02:27 AM
Evolving Member

wow so sorry to hear about this, however you seem to be taking it well which is always good. Good luck on getting her fixed and I also recommend the pager alarm, I have the clifford installed on mine and it works great.

good luck.

staton
Old Jan 31, 2005, 02:55 AM

Wow, I rarely visit these forums and yet I remember the first time your car got keyed. I'm so sorry to hear that you're in this situation again. Any luck with those surveillance videos? I hope that you find the person or people responsible and find a reasonable way to deal with them. Good luck!

Quick Reply: Evo Vandalism Revisited