Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evo Vandalism Revisited

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2005, 10:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Evo Vandalism Revisited

I wake up this morning and go check my dedicated surveillance computer to check to see if my car and its system is in good working order. Oddly, the software wouldn't pick up my camera, so I went out to check the hardware. As I went outside, I saw my camera wire cleanly cut. This meant someone messed with my car. I turn and look at the car to see if the spoiler was off-balanced, which is an indication that tires were slashed. It was straight, so I walk over to the driver's side...good as well. I go to the other side and see glass on the ground. I first thought someone threw a beer bottle at my car, but I look up and see a hole punched through my window.

I look all over the inside of my car, without touching anything. Glass everywhere on my rear seats, dash gutted out, turbo timer completely destroyed. My car has had its tires slashed and half the car keyed 14months ago. It was Evo Vandalism, Revisited. No matter what I do, someone will always one-up me for a radio.

Old Jan 29, 2005, 10:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i would suggest destroying the planet.
Old Jan 29, 2005, 10:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
mods, can you delete this one? i had problems posting this, as it kept crashing my explorer window. there's another one here, so don't reply to this one:
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=120120