Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Racist Experience with the Evo

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2005, 02:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
After having personally experienced them myself, I'm fast losing respect for those so called officers of the law.

Getting profiled as asian driving a asian sports car is damn real! I guess you gotta experience them yourself to truely appreciate the bias and yeah after blowing hard earned money and tons of stress it does get to ya!

Old Feb 7, 2005, 02:42 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what airport in pa
Old Feb 7, 2005, 02:45 PM

re: f*ck cops...

well 99.99999% of cops are d*cks i've met a couple cool cops on my streeet bike that didn't sight me or chase me for being up on one... or hittin the street light stoppy
Old Feb 7, 2005, 02:51 PM
Evolved Member

I would contest that ticket in court. Take his *** to court.
Old Feb 7, 2005, 02:53 PM
Evolving Member

Welcome to PA... land of racist scumbag hessian fuzz... local is bad, and the state's the worst display of professionalism i've ever seen... they think they can walk on water... they deserve to be called that considering 75% of them are this way, so it's not a stereotype, it's a high-probability...

sorry you had to experience this... really am... but put it this way, I'm white, born in the US, and a hard-working tax payer, and i'm stereotyped by the police due to the car i drive and that i always wear a baseball hat, turned perfectly straight... it's nothing wrong with you man... it's them... and i'm waiting for the day i get pulled over for my wing, HID's, and altezza tails... their fat heads will roll...

Last edited by Cash Money; Feb 7, 2005 at 02:57 PM.
Old Feb 7, 2005, 02:54 PM
Evolved Member

when i was 17 i got pulled over 3-4 times a week for several months in the city that i went to school in, i lived in a neighboring city just dif school district. anyways one of the asswipe cops told me people from mckinney don't belong in frisco. i filed a formal complaint with the chief and he got into a bit of trouble.
Old Feb 7, 2005, 02:55 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah...I agree with the fact that a lot of cops are jerks, I've met a few that are cool, but they Auto-x with me, I've never been pulled over by a "cool" cop...except that one that pulled my dad and I over out by Pahrump and blocked off ALL of traffic and held his gun at us...yes, we're drug lords in an S2k with a trailor and an Evo...and we're **** drunk too...he was cool to me just cuz I gave a sob story about how i was just "following my dad" we were going 115ish is what he said, he cited my dad for 100...and let me off with a big lecture about how he could arrest me!!! cops are funny, but just traffic cops, except when they pull over people for DUIs, saving lives is cool...an asian driving an asian car with a tinted plate cover being pulled over for very little over the speed limit is BS
Old Feb 7, 2005, 02:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Cash Money
Welcome to PA... land of racist scumbag hessian fuzz... local is bad, and the state's the worst display of professionalism i've ever seen... they think they can walk on water... they deserve to be called that considering 75% of them are this way, so it's not a stereotype, it's a high-probability...
It's still a stereotype off of schema...just cuz they like Nascar and old C4 vettes and chicks with poofy hair...and have a mullet, doesnt mean they're rednecks...still, they probably are if they're being that racist...and they fall into the rest of the categories
Evolved Member

This is why i love living in FL. Im Hindu and I get all this too. But as much in FL. i was driving to Michigan from FL and I can tell you a few stories about how me and my brother were treated at locla restaurants. I dont know what people's problem is.
Evolved Member

How did know you were "Chinese"? Are you? Redneck cops wouldn't know the difference between Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc., if it bit them in the butt.
Old Feb 7, 2005, 02:59 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Richard EVO
How did know you were "Chinese"? Are you? Redneck cops wouldn't know the difference between Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc., if it bit them in the butt.
well we asians all look alike anyway so what does it matter
Old Feb 7, 2005, 03:04 PM
Evolved Member

No no, my friend informs me that those three have different eye slant directions and I really do have a friend who's chinese that just said that, so don't hate me
Old Feb 7, 2005, 03:04 PM
Evolving Member

Man that is B.S. I would absolutely take this to court, sorry to hear about your trouble.

Shane
Old Feb 7, 2005, 03:05 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by UT_Evo
No no, my friend informs me that those three have different eye slant directions and I really do have a friend who's chinese that just said that, so don't hate me
koreans = unibrows j/k
Old Feb 7, 2005, 03:08 PM
Evolved Member

Cops are always profiling my asian ***. They treat every asian over here as " gang bangers " and show us no respect. Sure there are some asian people here that are gang bangers but don't harrass everyone because of a bad few. Its not just white cops that harrass us, its the black cops and this one asian cop (he was picked on by other asians everyday while in high school, this is his revenge lol). I understand they have to do their jobs but don't come up to me and give me some bs when there's so many more obvious crimes going on.

Quick Reply: Racist Experience with the Evo