Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Dealer has change his mind?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2003, 11:06 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
By all means. Go hire a lawyer. He'll only charge you $350 an hour.
Old Jan 14, 2003, 02:38 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by Cordwood
By all means. Go hire a lawyer. He'll only charge you $350 an hour.

I guess, it supposed to be funny
Old Jan 14, 2003, 02:58 PM
Evolving Member

I just came back and there is no way I cant get Evo from another dealer .Why? Because is too late.Evrybody made their deposits long time ago.From diffrent point of view ,I was told to make it LOUD that somebody screwed me over like that, especially as somebody mentioned it that I dont have a VIN#.That means they did not have a right to take any money from me for any unfinished service and it is illegal transaction to charge somebody in situation like that.That means ,they could siged the paper with me and change their minds ,but they should never take any money from me,because this is against the law.Another thing ,somebody gave me perfect idea to make it loud at Milwaukee Auto Show which is on Feb.22nd.Damn it ,I'm not gonna let them to screw me over plus I WANT MY EVO !!!!!
Old Jan 14, 2003, 03:15 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by vittorio
I just came back and there is no way I cant get Evo from another dealer .Why? Because is too late.Evrybody made their deposits long time ago.From diffrent point of view ,I was told to make it LOUD that somebody screwed me over like that, especially as somebody mentioned it that I dont have a VIN#.That means they did not have a right to take any money from me for any unfinished service and it is illegal transaction to charge somebody in situation like that.That means ,they could siged the paper with me and change their minds ,but they should never take any money from me,because this is against the law.Another thing ,somebody gave me perfect idea to make it loud at Milwaukee Auto Show which is on Feb.22nd.Damn it ,I'm not gonna let them to screw me over plus I WANT MY EVO !!!!!
Not to toot my own horn here but if your from Milwaukee your only a few hundred miles away from my store in St Paul. If you don't mind a little drive to get it I've still got 3 units open this year and I will sell at MSRP (you guys are all witnesses).

Heck, I have relatives in Milwaukee so I could even drive the car down and deliver it to you
Old Jan 14, 2003, 03:23 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by Mark F

Not to toot my own horn here but if your from Milwaukee your only a few hundred miles away from my store in St Paul. If you don't mind a little drive to get it I've still got 3 units open this year and I will sell at MSRP (you guys are all witnesses).

Heck, I have relatives in Milwaukee so I could even drive the car down and deliver it to you
I swear the GOD,this is the proof that somewhere out there we can find good people .I don't mind to drive it at all,but what do You exactly mean "for this year".I just can't wait any longer.Somebody could say this is just couple of months ,but I've been waiting for my EVO since I dont remember when and I cant take it any longer
Old Jan 14, 2003, 03:27 PM
gtr
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Geeze Mark F, the poor guy is going crazy and you finally offer a helping hand? What took ya

So do you know when people in chicago are getting the evo? You've mentioned FEB 10 for milwaukee does that include chicago?

Last edited by gtr; Jan 14, 2003 at 03:30 PM.
Old Jan 14, 2003, 04:14 PM
Evolving Member

Yes,I am going nuts,"cause I've been waiting for this car forever and when EVO is finally here some idiots r trying to make my life miserable.Why they r trying to make as much money as they can on one car and keep customer pissed off ,when they can make it up by selling 20 cars next month.Why is so hard to understand that some people want to buy a car ,because they love this car ?
Old Jan 14, 2003, 09:08 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by gtr

Geeze Mark F, the poor guy is going crazy and you finally offer a helping hand? What took ya

So do you know when people in chicago are getting the evo? You've mentioned FEB 10 for milwaukee does that include chicago?
Sorry, didn't realize at first we were neighbors. I've got people from Canada, Hawaii, California etc. making inquiries. Sconi is much easier. We have lots of Sconi customers.

I'd love to deliver it in person. May be the only chance I ever get to drive one

My store has been allocated 7 cars total for 2003. I have 4 firm deposits and those folks get right of first refusal. I have two more on the fence and if you act quickly you can get ahead of them. As for when I could actually deliver the car of your dreams Vittorio, I don't know that yet. Sorry.

BTW

Everyone in the region has ship dates of 2/10 for the first cars.
Old Jan 14, 2003, 09:14 PM
gtr
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Is all the dealer ship have the yearly allocation right now or something. Does that mean all models are preordered? Have given you all the colors or they gave you spot to pick after the first two allocations?
Old Jan 14, 2003, 09:20 PM
choad

Vittorio!!
Sounds like you found yer car, dude!

I would suggest giving him a deposit, having him fax you a purchase agreement with all numbers and info in black and white.
Sign it and send it back. Make sure the dealershipo signs the agreement as well!

Request a vin number to be on contract..(if the car is built, they should have it or at least the last six..)

If the delivery date cannot be within 21 days of the order date, you can walk away and so can the dealership..
If this store is getting 6 cars to start, I would say you would have your car by the end of February MAYBE begining of March...

Good luck!
Old Jan 15, 2003, 03:12 AM
Evolving Member

Now that is what I am talking about... screw the other dealership, calm down and realize that there are other people out there that can work out a deal!