Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Atlantic Motorsports: Rockville, MD

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2005, 09:27 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Atlantic Motorsports: Rockville, MD

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to share my experience with AMS with all of you. Lately I’ve had the $ to do quite a few mods. Cory and Mike completed all of them down at AMS. Getting my car worked on by them has really been great. It’s like having your brothers work on you car for you. They know you well and treat you car like it’s theirs. I make it a point to ask for their opinions every time I get something installed and I have yet to be disappointed.
When you decide to mod your car you need to be able to trust the people doing the work. I’ve found that here at AMS! My EVO is the highest mileage EVO in the entire U.S. ringing in at a crazy 78,500mi. I’m still on the stock clutch and I have not had any problems so far. I use it as a commuter to drive 87 miles one-way to work 5 days a week and I beat it on the weekends, so I don’t let just anyone touch it.
I’m writing this for those of you looking for a good DC area shop with good prices and a passion for helping people transform their stock car in to the street machine they really desire.

Thanks Cory and Mike! Keep up the great work and I’ll see you soon for the next round of installs!

Rob