Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

why mod?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2005, 08:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
this guy's gay
Old Feb 17, 2005, 08:54 PM
Evolving Member

you know in all honesty, this guy probably just did this to get us all riled up.
Old Feb 17, 2005, 08:57 PM
Evolving Member

how pathetic is it, to get your jollies but going around and being an idiot! he is probably that moron driving 5 miles an hour under the speed limit in the fast lane, or the one who matches the speed - in the fast lane - of a semi in the slow lane, on a two lane road. you know the one im talking about!!! the one who makes it dangerous to everyone on the road! i hate that guy
Old Feb 17, 2005, 08:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DennisMurphy
its still beyond me why you all waste money on mods,,, why to make it 1 sec faster,,,, hey I know lets spend a couple grand to make my car 1 sec faster!!!! who races there car everday??? who's stupid enough to race some kid in a 99 neon with no muffler??? if I had all the freakin $$ if dumped into my cars I would be a rich man... everyone here dumps there $$ into all these mods, and in a few years then what??? sell it and take a huge loss?? whats is really worth all the money for nothing!!! then people complain thier warranties are voided,, hell if where the car manufacturer I would do the same!! is it really worth 5 grand for a stage 3 upgrade and make it maybe 2 sec faster???? who the hell are u gonna race??? who cares!!!
Did someone have a bad day today? Some people need to learn to enjoy life and stop hating others.
Old Feb 17, 2005, 09:02 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DennisMurphy
its still beyond me why you all waste money on mods,,, why to make it 1 sec faster,,,, hey I know lets spend a couple grand to make my car 1 sec faster!!!! who races there car everday??? who's stupid enough to race some kid in a 99 neon with no muffler??? if I had all the freakin $$ if dumped into my cars I would be a rich man... everyone here dumps there $$ into all these mods, and in a few years then what??? sell it and take a huge loss?? whats is really worth all the money for nothing!!! then people complain thier warranties are voided,, hell if where the car manufacturer I would do the same!! is it really worth 5 grand for a stage 3 upgrade and make it maybe 2 sec faster???? who the hell are u gonna race??? who cares!!!
Why post in our forum? "Who cares!!"
Old Feb 17, 2005, 09:04 PM
Evolving Member

If nothing else, he does score points for how low he can get us to go.

One hour ago, I said the guy was a troll, and to ignore it, and there have been twenty posts since then.

So, please - don't perpetuate this anymore... It's not worth the energy it takes to type.
Old Feb 17, 2005, 09:20 PM
Evolving Member

its all bout enjoyment...all of us on this forum enjoy modding our cars...whether its to cut down that .05 secs of the qtr mile...or cut down the 0-60 from 6secs to 5 secs...its all about what we all enjoy here...and the ppl spending money on their cars isnt just for going a sec faster...its also for self assurance that...hey i made my car better than the manuf. could...i mean if u dun like putting money into cars...y r u on this forum...go 2 sum "save money" forum...its a hobby not waste of money...and all of us enjoy it...if u really dun care bout spending money on a car...y dun u ride ur bike 2 work/skool...idk y ppl even come hear 2 try 2 bash others bout them spending their money on their car...its their money...their car...r u losing nething in it???...nothing that i kno of...so now go on go ride ur bike
Old Feb 17, 2005, 09:21 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by antonio010
My cats breath smells like catfood.
I don't like cats, but your response to that post is "spot on".

"smelly cat, smelly cat..."
Old Feb 17, 2005, 09:22 PM
Evolved Member

Everyone: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...93#post1668693
Old Feb 17, 2005, 09:22 PM
Evolving Member

my goodness this guy is just jealous... and wow this thread grew quick i saw it earlier and it only had a couple of posts now its up to 37 well 38 with mine! haha
Old Feb 17, 2005, 09:25 PM
Evolved Member

Come on everyone, vote him off the island!
Old Feb 17, 2005, 09:44 PM
Evolved Member

Wow.
Old Feb 17, 2005, 09:47 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TEXSRT4
k.Iowe i in no way meant to imply that civics are not possiable of being quick. but a vast majority are stock, and therefore extreemly gutless. watch what you say about srts being slow, there are tons of them in the 11's, and with the availablity of the EMS standalone computer in the next 6 months mean many many many more will be there and faster soon. but this is neither here nor there.

you see, he was talking about unmodified cars, because modification is stupid. toyota prius' are expensive, so why blow your money on that. civics arnt. so most woudl be driving around in civics because they are reasonably priced, get great gas mileage, and are very common!
no i totally agree with what you said and by know means am i taking anything awey from the srt-4

back to the topic dude neeeds to be banned
Old Feb 17, 2005, 09:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by k.lowe
no i totally agree with what you said and by know means am i taking anything awey from the srt-4

back to the topic dude neeeds to be banned
No, the this dude needs to be banned topic is here:
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...hreadid=123511
Old Feb 17, 2005, 09:51 PM
Evolved Member

^ thank you i just voted yes