Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

so it finally happened to me

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2005, 10:04 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nasti
it was more a language/spelling lesson so people will take him seriously in real life. I could only imagine the guys at the shop laughed at him if he talked any way near how he types.
+

I highly doubt he said that or like that. The way i type and the way i talk is diff. See i dont use slang in real life but i do when i type. Im sure he does the same thing. Dont hate, help the brother out.
Old Feb 22, 2005, 10:06 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 05-EVO-GSR
The problem is the people that work for them do not give a crap. They are paid low wages so naturally they do not care about taking their time to do the job right. Businesses are forced to pay the low wages in order to keep prices down on the product to cater to the mooches who will do business with the guy down the street if they can save a few pennies.

Good luck.
unfortunitaly this is a very ture statement. Best bet next time to actually watch them do the job. I know they usually wont let u cuz it an insurance issue but if they want the sale and if ur nice about it then just might let u.
Old Feb 22, 2005, 10:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Honestly, I've come to expect my rims getting scrapped/dinged up, whenever tires are mounted on them, not much you can do about that .... I've kinda gotten used to rock chips too .... its a car, it happens ...