Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

10 things I hate about Evo

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2005, 05:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Androoos
Wow, reading this thread has been the most entertaining part of my day.

G6civcx, you are a f u c k i n b i t c h. Did Mommy and Daddy buy you your Evo and your STi? Are they going to buy you your NSX Zanardi edition? Do you even know who Zanardi is? If you can't tell me who Zanardi is, what he's done, what's happened to him and what he's doing right now, I'll tell you that you have as much business driving one of those cars as you have in a cage match with your 28" waist and 90 pound frame. I'm 6'1" and 270lbs and that seat is the most comfortable seat that has had the privilege of having my *** placed upon it. Bulk up a bit. If you need some help, try to contact Mr.'s Giambi, Canseco and Bonds. They might be able to give you some advice on how to make your little body turn into more of a man's body.

The chances of you finding a Zanardi NSX are about as good as me actually getting the chance to stick my size 12 boot firmly in your anus. And I won't even start with "...maybe a 360 Modena..." What a little b i t c h.

Basically, as has been stated before, go back to whatever Honda you crawled out from underneath. You disgrace the Evo, all Evo owners, and for that matter, you disgrace the STi as well. But at least you made me laugh.

And I am spent...
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
Old Feb 22, 2005, 05:47 PM
Evolved Member

Why don't you tell him what you REALLY think!?! LMFAO

Here's a cheat sheet. *** DELETED ***

Like he couldn't have done that himself.

Last edited by Richard EVO; Feb 22, 2005 at 06:13 PM.
Old Feb 22, 2005, 05:52 PM

Richard EVO,

DON'T HELP HIM!!!! JEEEEZ!!!!! :P
Old Feb 22, 2005, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by g6civcx
Okay, since you're the big man on campus, I challenge you to a cage match. No weapons. Man to man. No rules. No referees. Do you accept?

You don't even own an Evo. What are you talking about?
driven a couple evo's (plenty of people do own them ya know), still thinkin bout one when i'm done with so much commuting.

as for the challenge, you couldnt have chosen a better way, if you were actually serious about that mr 28 inch waist, let me know when you feel like a road trip to the chicagoland area... now i dont have a cage, but i assume a typical ring will do just the same, sounds like an empty internet threat but i happen to take mixed martial arts competition very seriously so i will accept regardless if you meant it or not, it can be arranged if you actually want to, the only problem is distance.
Old Feb 22, 2005, 06:39 PM
Evolved Member

"g6civcx" says it all! :P
Old Feb 22, 2005, 07:04 PM
Evolving Member

The car is sold. I am done with this board. How's that for a last stir of the pot?

To the folks that I have met up with and corresponded with, I enjoyed my time with you. Thanks for all the help and I appreciate your help with everything.

You may always email me at keng6civcx@yahoo.com. I'll do whatever I can to help you out. I'll continue to come out to the meets, schedule permitting, but I'm moving pretty soon so best wishes to everyone.

To everybody else, too bad we didn't get a chance to connect. Good luck with your life, whatever that means to you.

Happy boosting, or not boosting, whichever the case may be for you
Old Feb 22, 2005, 07:07 PM
Evolved Member

Reminds me of that guy on Ebay who sold one of his Brembo calipers for a hundred bucks because he had a scratch underneath the word "Brembo".

Hmm... g6civcx type-r VS. Lunchbocks The Power Ranger. I got 10 bucks on the Lunchbockster!
Old Feb 22, 2005, 07:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
WOW, after reading the responses, it's a wonder why we evo owners have such a bad rep! hahahhaha, what happened to the good ol' days when we had moderators!? i remember i called someone a name once and got a warning within a few minutes.

anyhow,

take it easy ken! i trust you'll stay in touch with the club and whatnot?? i wanted to ask if you wanted to do a mountain drive or something sometime, if you're still up for it??
Old Feb 22, 2005, 07:46 PM

dude i think the problem sits between the recaro seat and your momo stearing wheel.
Old Feb 22, 2005, 07:48 PM
Evolved Member

Ken, if you get the 360, we gotta race out on rt. 28
Old Feb 22, 2005, 08:31 PM
Evolved Member

You are totally off base with 6 of ten of those comments. The steering is heavy for a reason, the car weighs 3200 pounds which for an AWD car that count out handle everything else on the road, isn't that bad. The seats are Recaros, what are you a dwarf? All these problems seem to suit your particular taste, but rest assured if you were a customer that came into my store, I'd probably peg you with the consumer report junky who lives with that as the bible. No offense, just saying, you're too picky.

Everyone is right, go back to a Honda.
Old Feb 22, 2005, 08:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Lunchbocks
driven a couple evo's (plenty of people do own them ya know), still thinkin bout one when i'm done with so much commuting.

as for the challenge, you couldnt have chosen a better way, if you were actually serious about that mr 28 inch waist, let me know when you feel like a road trip to the chicagoland area... now i dont have a cage, but i assume a typical ring will do just the same, sounds like an empty internet threat but i happen to take mixed martial arts competition very seriously so i will accept regardless if you meant it or not, it can be arranged if you actually want to, the only problem is distance.
u guys are way too serious but yeh in mix martial arts a 28 inch waist guy wont last long better chance in a kick boxing macth
Old Feb 22, 2005, 08:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by g6civcx
The car is sold. I am done with this board. How's that for a last stir of the pot?
glad u sold the car, obviously wasnt the car for u, and now someone can appraciate it for what it is
Old Feb 22, 2005, 08:41 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by WHIPLASH VIII
dude i think the problem sits between the recaro seat and your momo stearing wheel.
Old Feb 22, 2005, 08:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by SterlingEvo
Ken, if you get the 360, we gotta race out on rt. 28
hahahahaha race for custard. cuz to some people, that's more important

Quick Reply: 10 things I hate about Evo