Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

10 things I hate about Evo

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2005, 09:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by g6civcx
The car is sold. I am done with this board. How's that for a last stir of the pot?

To the folks that I have met up with and corresponded with, I enjoyed my time with you. Thanks for all the help and I appreciate your help with everything.

You may always email me at keng6civcx@yahoo.com. I'll do whatever I can to help you out. I'll continue to come out to the meets, schedule permitting, but I'm moving pretty soon so best wishes to everyone.

To everybody else, too bad we didn't get a chance to connect. Good luck with your life, whatever that means to you.

Happy boosting, or not boosting, whichever the case may be for you
I hope all you happy campers are going to take g6civxc up on his offer to stay in touch. I know I am. I haven't laughed so much over a thread in a long time.

P.S. My EVO has incredibly precise steering. You want heavy steering, try an S4.
Old Feb 22, 2005, 10:18 PM
Evolving Member

Honestly, I think the problem might be that you're a little guy. No offense, but it's all about perception. I'm 6'4" and none of the fitment or effort issues bother me, most people would look at me in the car and tell me that everything is too small for me. Steering effort is easy too, I have a lot of leverage.

BUT,

The one thing you didn't mention which is the WORST problem in this car is the turn radius. My Jeep Grand Cherokee turns tigher, my moms Volvo turns tighter, damn near everything turns tighter.

Still love my car though, sorry to hear you're unhappy.

Sam
Old Feb 23, 2005, 05:33 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by hueman
hahahahaha race for custard. cuz to some people, that's more important
You'd be shocked how many psycho custard addicts we've created

I actually did "race" a 360 out on 28 near Ferrari of Washington. We were both making U-turns in front of Wegmans and I gunned it and he followed me. I got trapped behind a truck, though, and the 360 flew by me - so they thought they won ...