Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

All Part Number Request Go Here

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2007, 02:57 PM
Plat Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by mooserage
I'm looking for the part number off of the oil temperature sending unit for the MR gauge kit. It'll probably need to actually come off of a unit that someone looks at. Thanks guys.
Yeah, you have to get the gauge to get that part. (wow...I was predicting they would be a lot cheaper than that. Whew. )

Here is a link for pricing.

BLACK - http://www.mitsubishiparts.net/cart/...&pn=MZ360086EX

WHITE - http://www.mitsubishiparts.net/cart/...&pn=MZ360087EX
Old Sep 14, 2007, 04:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am attempting a five speed transmission swap into my MR.
So far I have the complete shifter assembly, short shifter, shifter bushings, tranny mount, shifter cables, shifter cable bracket.

AMS told me I need the 5spd trans wiring harness. I called up my favorite mitsu dealer and they said that the harness comes as the whole engine harness. Am I missing something? So I am looking for the 5spd trans wiring harness part number. Thanks, Blake.
Old Sep 14, 2007, 04:39 PM
Plat Vendor

Originally Posted by cssaddictm4
I am attempting a five speed transmission swap into my MR.
So far I have the complete shifter assembly, short shifter, shifter bushings, tranny mount, shifter cables, shifter cable bracket.

AMS told me I need the 5spd trans wiring harness. I called up my favorite mitsu dealer and they said that the harness comes as the whole engine harness. Am I missing something? So I am looking for the 5spd trans wiring harness part number. Thanks, Blake.

I did have one, but we may have sent it back. The girl who handles returns is gone for the day, but I think it is still here somewhere. Link Below! Its just a small harness with 3 plugs on it

http://www.mitsubishiparts.net/cart/?id=571&pn=8505A037
Old Sep 14, 2007, 06:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RussellM
I did have one, but we may have sent it back. The girl who handles returns is gone for the day, but I think it is still here somewhere. Link Below! Its just a small harness with 3 plugs on it

http://www.mitsubishiparts.net/cart/?id=571&pn=8505A037
Thanks for the info...Could you happen to post up a picture of the part in question if you still have it.

Thanks, Blake
Old Sep 14, 2007, 07:22 PM
Evolved Member

VIII and IX fuel pump part numbers

i looked thru the boards, especially in the "all parts requests go here", but i cannot find a difinitive answer.

What is the part number for an VIII fuel pump?
What is the part number for an IX fuel pump?

any help is appreciated.

thanks
BUDLoNG
Old Sep 14, 2007, 08:30 PM
Plat Vendor

Originally Posted by cssaddictm4
Thanks for the info...Could you happen to post up a picture of the part in question if you still have it.

Thanks, Blake
I actually work out of our Nissan dealer and no one at Mitsubishi could find it. The harness was appox. 14"=20" long...maybe...and there were 3 plugs on it. It was nothing big. The guy I ordered it for acquired one while we waited on this one to get to me out of backorder. I called him and explained it to him and he said it was the correct harness, but if you can wait until Tuesday I will try to see if I can get you a picture.
Old Sep 15, 2007, 07:53 AM
Plat Vendor

Originally Posted by budlong
i looked thru the boards, especially in the "all parts requests go here", but i cannot find a difinitive answer.

What is the part number for an VIII fuel pump?
What is the part number for an IX fuel pump?

any help is appreciated.

thanks
BUDLoNG
Link w/ pricing and part number (s) below.

VIII - http://www.mitsubishiparts.net/cart/?id=571&pn=1760A031

IX - http://www.mitsubishiparts.net/cart/?id=571&pn=1760A190
Old Sep 15, 2007, 03:11 PM
Evolved Member

I actually work out of our Nissan dealer and no one at Mitsubishi could find it. The harness was appox. 14"=20" long...maybe...and there were 3 plugs on it. It was nothing big. The guy I ordered it for acquired one while we waited on this one to get to me out of backorder. I called him and explained it to him and he said it was the correct harness, but if you can wait until Tuesday I will try to see if I can get you a picture.
I can definitely wait, as we are about to pull the motor this week. Looking forward to the pic. Thanks, Blake
Old Sep 16, 2007, 01:15 PM
Evolved Member

these are p/n for the entire pump assembly. I need to find out the p/n for just the denso pump. None of those p/n listed are printed on the pump.

thanks for your continued help

BUDLoNG
Old Sep 16, 2007, 04:50 PM
Plat Vendor

these are p/n for the entire pump assembly. I need to find out the p/n for just the denso pump. None of those p/n listed are printed on the pump.

thanks for your continued help

BUDLoNG
Ah gotcha. Ill post them up on Tuesday when Im back in the office. The part number will not match what is on the denso part though. I know this for a fact. It will have a denso part number on it rather than a Mitsubishi and vice versa.
Old Sep 16, 2007, 09:06 PM
Evolved Member

Ah gotcha. Ill post them up on Tuesday when Im back in the office. The part number will not match what is on the denso part though. I know this for a fact. It will have a denso part number on it rather than a Mitsubishi and vice versa.
thats what i need then i have a fuel pump in front of me, but i cant tell if its for a VIII or IX.
This pump has two numbers printed on it.
denso 2402h3570 + 195130
thanks again for you help

BUDLoNG
Old Sep 16, 2007, 09:55 PM
Plat Vendor

thats what i need then i have a fuel pump in front of me, but i cant tell if its for a VIII or IX.
This pump has two numbers printed on it.
denso 2402h3570 + 195130
thanks again for you help

BUDLoNG
Alright, the only problem is that the only number(s) CAPS list is Mitsubishi numbers rather than the those numbers. I think one of the numbers you are looking for from a previous experience. If not I will see if Mitsubishi can pull them (if I dont stock either).
Old Sep 17, 2007, 10:28 AM
Evolved Member

I'm looking for the nuts that go on the rear ball joints. Specifically the assist arm and trailing arm ball joints (I think they are all the same).

I doubt it but if the ball joints are available for the trailing and assist arms I need those.

Also the nuts that go on the bolt that holds the rear shock to the control arm, the bolts and nuts that go on the assist arm connecting it to the subframe.

I can provide pics if needed... thanks in advance!
Old Sep 17, 2007, 06:27 PM
Account Disabled

Anyone know the part number to a 2002 OZ Rally exhaust manifold with the cat? Can't find it anywhere, not even on google...
Old Sep 17, 2007, 06:29 PM
Evolved Member

im looking for the PN's for the heater control knobs... including the cable.. i would really like to get away without having to buy the entire assembly. I need the white piece that the knob connects to as well as the know itself....

Quick Reply: All Part Number Request Go Here