Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

All Part Number Request Go Here

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2008, 05:41 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I recently ran over a tire tread ripped off from an 18wheeler...

It came off right in front of me and luckily I was able to avoid most of it.. however it went under the driver side tire and ripped up a couple pieces. I am not exactly how to explain the pieces and I am in the middle of moving so my camera is packed away in storage.

However, I was hoping I could give enough details to get to the point, and someone could help me out so I could find some replacement parts.. hopefully from someone parting out their old car because I'd really rather not pay for these parts to be replaced new.

So the first one is in the wheel well itself. It is the front plastic part of the wheel well. It's held on by the plastic screws that are self locking.

The other one I found in this list already I am just not sure since the piece has more info then the list...

The list says... MN126981 PANEL UNDERCOVER FRONT

The piece says... Panel Under Cover Side LH.

I assume these are the same.

The second piece doesn't seem to be messed up at all and I am not sure I need to replace it.. but it's no longer attached. Is there an easy way to see a picture of the parts for me to make sure?

Oh also I need the part number for the little black 'screw type' fastners that hold all this stuff on. I saw someone else ask this but wasn't clear on the part number from any of the responses.
Old Aug 2, 2008, 07:59 AM
Evolving Member

Is there a part number for the crossover tubes in the front brakes? I got screwed on a front caliper deal and now i don't care about cosmetics i just want a non-damaged crossover tube.
Old Aug 4, 2008, 01:13 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I need the part number for the part that bolts up to part numbers MR574316 and MR574317 with 2 10mm bolts on each side right under the upper grill. It is the part that has a bracket on each side that slides over the front crash beam. Thanks in advance!
Old Aug 4, 2008, 01:19 AM
Evolving Member

question in regards to the type of gear lubricant that should be used on my evo ix gsr 5speed. I'm not sure why mitsu would give the 5-speed to need a GL-3 sae 75w-80 were as the evo ix MR takes GL-4 sae 75w-85. I'm confused. I can't seem to find the GL-3 anywhere. can you shed some light on the subject? do you know why they use different gear lubricant ratings? I need to order some stuff but I want to make I order all the rightful components for my car.

Thank you.
Old Aug 4, 2008, 01:58 AM
Evolving Member

almost forgot

what's the difference between part #MR552951 and MZ690193 ?
Old Aug 4, 2008, 09:31 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Koroshiya
I recently ran over a tire tread ripped off from an 18wheeler...

It came off right in front of me and luckily I was able to avoid most of it.. however it went under the driver side tire and ripped up a couple pieces. I am not exactly how to explain the pieces and I am in the middle of moving so my camera is packed away in storage.

However, I was hoping I could give enough details to get to the point, and someone could help me out so I could find some replacement parts.. hopefully from someone parting out their old car because I'd really rather not pay for these parts to be replaced new.

So the first one is in the wheel well itself. It is the front plastic part of the wheel well. It's held on by the plastic screws that are self locking.

The other one I found in this list already I am just not sure since the piece has more info then the list...

The list says... MN126981 PANEL UNDERCOVER FRONT

The piece says... Panel Under Cover Side LH.

I assume these are the same.

The second piece doesn't seem to be messed up at all and I am not sure I need to replace it.. but it's no longer attached. Is there an easy way to see a picture of the parts for me to make sure?

Oh also I need the part number for the little black 'screw type' fastners that hold all this stuff on. I saw someone else ask this but wasn't clear on the part number from any of the responses.
Don't know if this helps, but here is a break down of the front bumper and loose panels.

Name:  evoixfrontbumper.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  92.6 KB
Name:  evoloosepanels.jpg
Size:  85.4 KB
Old Aug 4, 2008, 09:32 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Rob_GPT
Is there a part number for the crossover tubes in the front brakes? I got screwed on a front caliper deal and now i don't care about cosmetics i just want a non-damaged crossover tube.
Sorry, nope, they are part of the actual caliper.
Old Aug 4, 2008, 09:37 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JDMCT9MR
I need the part number for the part that bolts up to part numbers MR574316 and MR574317 with 2 10mm bolts on each side right under the upper grill. It is the part that has a bracket on each side that slides over the front crash beam. Thanks in advance!
You mean #62054? That would be MN126770 for an Evo 8, and 6400A374 for an Evo 9.

Name:  evoixfrontbumper.jpg
Size:  92.6 KB
Old Aug 4, 2008, 09:48 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evo_skillz
question in regards to the type of gear lubricant that should be used on my evo ix gsr 5speed. I'm not sure why mitsu would give the 5-speed to need a GL-3 sae 75w-80 were as the evo ix MR takes GL-4 sae 75w-85. I'm confused. I can't seem to find the GL-3 anywhere. can you shed some light on the subject? do you know why they use different gear lubricant ratings? I need to order some stuff but I want to make I order all the rightful components for my car.

Thank you.
The reason why the MR uses a different fluid is becuase it's a 6 speed, as opposed to your 5 speed. The MR uses what is called "Super Diaqueen". Now I have heard of some people using the Super Diaqueen in the 5spd. trannies, but that you may want to research, because first hand, I never tried it, so I could not shed light on that subject.

As for your tranny fluid, the crappy thing thru Mitsu, is you can only order 5 gallon pales of it, so alot of people just generally go with Red Line, or something along those lines.

Originally Posted by evo_skillz
almost forgot

what's the difference between part #MR552951 and MZ690193 ?
Nothing really. It is just a supersession. MR552951 was the old part number, Mitsu just changed it to the MZ690193.
Old Aug 4, 2008, 11:42 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Spins4
Sorry, nope, they are part of the actual caliper.
Damn... thanks a ton anyway.
Old Aug 4, 2008, 11:52 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Rob_GPT
Damn... thanks a ton anyway.
No prob.
Old Aug 4, 2008, 01:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Spins4
You mean #62054? That would be MN126770 for an Evo 8, and 6400A374 for an Evo 9.

Thats the one.Thanks man!
Old Aug 4, 2008, 01:26 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JDMCT9MR
Thats the one.Thanks man!
No prob!!!
Old Aug 10, 2008, 01:25 AM

i need the part number for evo 9 front bumper ,right (pass. ) fender ,and (pass.) sideskirt
Old Aug 10, 2008, 10:18 AM
Evolved Member

Need a part number for the adapter between the fuel rail (line-in side) and the fuel hose. It has an o-ring fitting on one side, and a long metal tube on the other where the fuel line is crimped on. Thanks! (this is for an 05 Evo 8 MR)

Quick Reply: All Part Number Request Go Here