Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

GT4 MR renders..

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2005, 09:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old Feb 25, 2005, 01:05 PM
Evolving Member

I managed to get an excellent pic showing the rear of the MR with Flames coming out the Exhaust, but I don't have a USB thumb drive right now, but I have saved it to my Memory card, I'll see about getting a thumb drive soon.
but the designers of the game have done alot of research.
The photography mode is excellent, If you guys want to get a good emphasis on speed, with a technique called panning, set the aperture to around f11 (aperature isn't too important in this case as you are not really after a good crisp depth of field) and the shutter speed to say 1/125 sec or less.
the front end of the vehicle will be pretty crisp looking while the backend will be blured as well as the scenery behind. it is a pretty cool technique, if you use a faster shutter speed like 1/2000 it will stop anything high speed dead in it's tracks, ie you'll see the 6 spokes of the enkei's as if the car was stopped.
Have any of you put the racing exhaust on the MR? it sounds like a damn rice burner.

Also have any of you driven the really narrow streets in Italy, against the Renault 5 Turbo, Man it is hard. if you hit a wall or the other vehicle you incure 5 sec penalty, you loose power for 5 secs, it sucks.
Old Feb 25, 2005, 01:08 PM
Evolved Member

those pics are sweet!!! I've been playing GT4 alot the past few days...awesome game
Old Feb 25, 2005, 01:21 PM
Evolved Member

I'm buying this today I need it.