Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

F*** Fresno Mitsu of California

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2005, 06:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RT
It’s really too bad that people are always so willing to believe every negative thing they read on the Internet. Adam is a good guy and Fresno Mitsu is a good dealership. They work hard and take good care of the customers. I’ve done business with them from the time they took over the Mitsu deal till now and have always received good service.

Never once has the parts department not delivered as promised. Never once have we heard any complaints about the fact we race the car. Never once has there ever been any question about our warranty status.

This is nothing more than a limp wrist’d attempt by a cry baby to smear someone on the internet.

Admins, you will be hearing from the dealership, I strongly urge you to lock this thread. Enough bull****.

bull****? do u wanna see my receipt? i was there with 3 other people as witnesses (my friend and my gf's 2 brothers). they were there every step of the way so dont say im BSing. were u there? i dont think u were. i never said they raced my car, the guy was riding the clutch the whole time he was driving back into the dealership and out, i heard it myself. he hit the dip infront of the service door on the other side of that wall. dont gimme that crap, so adam closing the door in my face was great cust service wasnt it as a CUSTOMER is speaking to him and saying why im sticking my head in there. dont call anyone a cry baby til u know the situation. it seems like ur on the nuts of this dealership pretty good. this was my FIRST and ONLY time at that dealership and their service was crap! and that guy inside doesnt know crap about evos, hes the one that told me the IC pipes was short ram intake setup and the strut bar created downforce.

Last edited by RalliArtEvoVIII; Feb 26, 2005 at 06:18 PM.
Old Feb 26, 2005, 06:20 PM
Evolved Member

im not a person who tends to bash dealerships, u can use the search feature, i never once bashed on a dealership. i'm bashing on this dealership cuz of how i was treated the first and only time i was there. it wasnt just 1 or 2 mistakes, it was just not right for him to close the door on a customers face after his service guy scratches my bumper and rides my ACT clutch and charges me for all that crap for a damn carwash?
Old Feb 26, 2005, 06:23 PM
Evolved Member

Regardless of BS factor or not... You're a dumbass for whining about it here first, before whining about it to both the dealership and mitsu... none of us can help you at all
Old Feb 26, 2005, 06:27 PM
Evolved Member

im not WHINING, as u state it, im specifying which dealership that i went to so i can tell others of my experience at that dealership. ignorant people nowadays...
Old Feb 26, 2005, 06:31 PM
Evolved Member

So he had a bad experience. He is posting to vent and to warn other people. Maybe the dealership is great to all other customers on all other days, but he was not treated very well. Most people would post here if it happened to them. ON THE OTHER HAND, I have nothing but good things to say about my dealership, but I have heard "bad" stories from other people about the same place. So, I don't know.
Old Feb 26, 2005, 06:33 PM
Evolved Member

stop *****ing everyone. he told his story now get over it. no need to argue about this, some times people have bad days, ralliartevoviii go speak to someone in charge there and get it settled. don't argue here!
Old Feb 27, 2005, 09:52 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by PGDlancer
So he had a bad experience. He is posting to vent and to warn other people. Maybe the dealership is great to all other customers on all other days, but he was not treated very well. Most people would post here if it happened to them. ON THE OTHER HAND, I have nothing but good things to say about my dealership, but I have heard "bad" stories from other people about the same place. So, I don't know.
^^^

exactly, im just tryna warn other members of MY experience there. it was my only time there and this is how i was treated. Simple as that. Next time i go up there i will talk to a mgr or someone in charge and let them know what happened
Old Feb 27, 2005, 02:48 PM
RT
Evolving Member

...just full of it...
Old Feb 27, 2005, 02:58 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RT
...just full of it...

RT your the one full of it
Old Feb 27, 2005, 03:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RT
It’s really too bad that people are always so willing to believe every negative thing they read on the Internet. Adam is a good guy and Fresno Mitsu is a good dealership. They work hard and take good care of the customers. I’ve done business with them from the time they took over the Mitsu deal till now and have always received good service.

Never once has the parts department not delivered as promised. Never once have we heard any complaints about the fact we race the car. Never once has there ever been any question about our warranty status.

This is nothing more than a limp wrist’d attempt by a cry baby to smear someone on the internet.

Admins, you will be hearing from the dealership, I strongly urge you to lock this thread. Enough bull****.
Originally Posted by RT
...just full of it...

Let the man vent, you ask a mod to lock the thread bc he is "whining" that's all your doing. i have an idea STFU, and let the man vent.

and by the way it is pathetic to threaten the admins with the dealership writing a letter.

Sorry to hear about your probs with your dealer man!
Old Feb 27, 2005, 04:09 PM
Evolved Member

Selma Mitsubishi is a better choice IMHO. They know their stuff.
Old Feb 27, 2005, 06:07 PM
Evolved Member

Just STFU everyone cool off and lets just breathe... thank you...
Old Feb 28, 2005, 07:46 AM
RT
Evolving Member

Didn’t know this was a one sided affair where only what some of you want to hear can be posted, forget about the truth. If this was a bad dealership you would have heard about it from me along time ago.

I’ve raced this area for over 35 years, still do, I know who this fellow is and I’m not impressed.

I have no ax to grind with any of you, just a warning that your being feed way more than just BS, hook line and sinker as well.

Old Feb 28, 2005, 08:02 AM
Evolved Member

HAHA...how do uknow who i am? can u tell me that? i have only seen about 2-3 evos tops and i have never met 1 of em here in Fresno. And buddy...YOURE the only one forgetting about the truth here. People are not "one siding", YOURE one siding with ur homo dealership that ur desperately in love with.
Old Feb 28, 2005, 08:11 AM
Evolving Member

A few things you could have done

after reading your post i can see a few things you may have done wrong. Basicly smelling clutch after a test driveshould not happen. aswell as scraping. you should have stopped them thier and got "THe Man" of the dealer to oversee the rest of the service. If he declines "which he will not because its his job" if he is busy wait. If for some reason he is "not in at the moment" your car does not leave your sight period for any reason. let them proceed if you wish. If they have a problem with you being in thier service bay tell them you need to see your car at all times becuase you just dont trust them. just stand accross the shop 100 yards away peeping through a small window. just make sure the guy thats working on your car knows your watching. After all this is your 30k car not his. Basicly if they give you crap about anything try to work it out calmly if that dont work Get hostile show them how you feel about the situation, hell scream accross the damn shop. its someones job to make sure you dont do that. they will come. Sounds kinda imature but hey it gets the job done. Just dont threaten anyones life and you will be fine. as far as paying 44 bucks for nothing after telling the guy you wish to be informed about charges before they happen you are 10000% in the right on that on. No matter what you signed. Service on any product in the world works the same way. They find out whats wrong , tell you , then go over how much it will be to fix the problems, agree on a price , and then only then proceed with fixxing the issue.

Not trying to flame you what so ever actually sad that you would have to do anything i have stated above to recive good service.
seems that some dealers just need to be straightend out. i admire you for your long fuse. i know if i got a door slamed in my face i would have tore it down and shoved it up his ***. And then got him fired. thats some serious bull****.

Quick Reply: F*** Fresno Mitsu of California