Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

F*** Fresno Mitsu of California

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2005, 08:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
man that really sucks you had to go through that bs
Old Feb 28, 2005, 08:23 AM
Evolved Member

yea i haven tbeen to a dealer in a long while, so i wasnt "PREPARED" for what could happen. i thought everything would go smooth since htese guys take care of evos all day and long. IF i ever go back to taht dealership, i will be like HAWK on these guys. one single wrong move and im raising hell cuz im already pissed about my last visit. next time i go: NO ONE drives my car except me, i will watch my car at ALL times no matter where its at. and if he doesnt do what i ask (warn me about charges), im not paying. simple as that.
Old Feb 28, 2005, 08:39 AM

Fresno Mitsu has its good ppl and its bad ppl.. The old service manager was a pia to deal with. He always tried to deny any warantee work. But since kevin (i think thats his name) has taken over it has been a huge inprovement.
Both my buddy and myself have had our evo's in there and so far no one issue with any of out mods. I think you problem may have been dealing with adam. Always deal with the head guy. If you buy their top car, you deserve to deal with there top ppl.
Cause last week when i took in my car to show them my broken seat, adam at 1st was wanting to have the car for the day to have a tech look at it. lol its a broken seat back dont need a tech to tell ya theres a nice big crack down it.. So after a few min of him not knowing what to do i said well i already sopke with the service manager. So get him. And keith came out looked at it and order the replacement part under warantee within two min.
Old Feb 28, 2005, 10:16 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Robbyh
Fresno Mitsu has its good ppl and its bad ppl.. The old service manager was a pia to deal with. He always tried to deny any warantee work. But since kevin (i think thats his name) has taken over it has been a huge inprovement.
Both my buddy and myself have had our evo's in there and so far no one issue with any of out mods. I think you problem may have been dealing with adam. Always deal with the head guy. If you buy their top car, you deserve to deal with there top ppl.
Cause last week when i took in my car to show them my broken seat, adam at 1st was wanting to have the car for the day to have a tech look at it. lol its a broken seat back dont need a tech to tell ya theres a nice big crack down it.. So after a few min of him not knowing what to do i said well i already sopke with the service manager. So get him. And keith came out looked at it and order the replacement part under warantee within two min.
eh i guess its just Adam's stupid *** then. And that service guy who didnt know how to drive an evo wtih aftermarket clutch/springs