Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Passenger Headlight Adjusting Itself?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2005, 03:28 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Passenger Headlight Adjusting Itself?

Hi All,
Anyone run into this issue? Sometimes, when I am at a stoplight and my headlights are shinning on the bumper of the car in front on me, I can see the passenger side headlight adjusting itself up and down a little constantly. At first I thought it might be distortion from the heat rising, but then I decided to adjust the headlight down a notch. After that, it was no longer adjusting itself. I then turned the dial back up to the highest height and it was doing it again. Time for a dealer visit? Any opinions on this matter are appreciated. Thanks.
Old Feb 28, 2005, 06:06 PM
Evolved Member

If it were both head lights I would say its the adjuster wheel / switch. Either way it couldnt hurt to have it checked out.
Old Feb 28, 2005, 06:10 PM
Evolved Member

Nah from my expience with hid's its seems fine. 2 weeks ago me and my buddys were changin a set of wheels on his car late at night and the only source of light was my headlights. The car was standing still and I could also see them floating up and down a lil bit. You can get it checked out if it really bothers you, but it dont seem to bother me.