Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

EVO crashed in LV video inside

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2005, 09:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EVO crashed in LV video inside

an electric blue evo crashed for street racing this morning still have temp plate
sad

http://www.klas-tv.com/Global/story....3&nav=168XX65q
Old Mar 4, 2005, 09:12 PM
Evolved Member

man..it makes me wonder why people still do it... i stopped the first time i got caught...just take it to the tracks if you go something to prove..
Old Mar 4, 2005, 09:18 PM
Evolved Member

Such a pretty car desroied. Probably still in its break in miles.
Old Mar 4, 2005, 09:29 PM
Evolved Member

How did he crash? It looks like he was racing in a straight line.
Old Mar 4, 2005, 09:32 PM
Evolving Member

They think its something to prove....Some people grow up, others don' grow up fast enough. I'm 19...I have been in a big car accident due to street racing and my stupidity...I know people that still do it...And advise them to rethink what they are about to do...I get some and I lose some. But my favorite phrase that i use is... "Its 20 bucks to race that the track, or your life.....Pick one...How much are you worth?" It usualy gets a lot of people thinking...I think to many people learn from Hind's Sight rather than listening to others. This is just my opinion..Sorry for blabbing

-John
Old Mar 4, 2005, 09:52 PM
Evolved Member

we had an Evo in Baton Rouge flip over on top of a dumpster.. it still had temp tags on it.. the driver said that it was wet (which it was raining) and someone pulled out in front of them, he was going 40 mph...

you can still street race and not get killed... we usually go to deserted highways or interstate.... it's just some people think you have to go from 0 mph to topping out your car, which you don't... if the speed limit is 55 on a clear highway, you can usually slow down to 25 mph and race to 60 without a problem... yes it is still against the law, but where would the car ethusiest be if it wasn't for a few of us rebels