Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Pricing & info on '04 Lancer Rallieart wagons

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2005, 10:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Pricing & info on '04 Lancer Ralliart wagons

Hi there, I'm new to the forum and have been looking at the '04 wagons that are still at dealers. I have a family and need the extra space of the wagon. I am a dad but I'm not dead that's why I'm looking at the Ralliart version.

My Question is what rebates or other deals are there on the leftover 2004's and what would seem to be a fair price for one at this point. The couple dealers I've talked to seem really interested in getting them sold off. The Ralliart seem to list just under $20,000. I saw one ad for one at $16,900 and heard a story of someone getting one for $13,500?!

Any help on the subject would be usefull I'm going to be trying to buy in a week or two if I can work out the money. I know sometimes there are deals that they don't give you unless your on the ball enought to call them on it.

Thanks in advance for the help,

-Joe

Last edited by Joe Cool; Mar 5, 2005 at 10:52 PM.
Old Mar 5, 2005, 10:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You would probably get more answers if you posted in the railliart section.
Old Mar 5, 2005, 10:49 PM
Evolving Member

Cool

I was bad I put it here and there. There tends to be people who don't look at all the treads. So I hoped they would hit on of the two.

-Joe
Old Mar 5, 2005, 11:01 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Joe Cool
Hi there, I'm new to the forum and have been looking at the '04 wagons that are still at dealers. I have a family and need the extra space of the wagon. I am a dad but I'm not dead that's why I'm looking at the Ralliart version.

My Question is what rebates or other deals are there on the leftover 2004's and what would seem to be a fair price for one at this point. The couple dealers I've talked to seem really interested in getting them sold off. The Ralliart seem to list just under $20,000. I saw one ad for one at $16,900 and heard a story of someone getting one for $13,500?!

Any help on the subject would be usefull I'm going to be trying to buy in a week or two if I can work out the money. I know sometimes there are deals that they don't give you unless your on the ball enought to call them on it.

Thanks in advance for the help,

-Joe
Your best bet would bet to play dealerships against each other. A ralliart is a good car but it is not an evo (i.e. no mark up). Go to Kbb.com or edmunds.com find out what the market will bear and then try to beat that price by playing dealers against each other. The key is to know what you want to pay and to not be afraid to walk out of the dealership late in the negotiation process. Good luck
Old Mar 5, 2005, 11:03 PM
Evolved Member

^yup....buy people have gotten the RA's(non sportback) starting @ $12.5K
Old Mar 7, 2005, 10:10 PM
Evolving Member

Hey LooksLikeAnEvo, Do you know where any of these lucky buys took place? I'm In Yucaipa and your profile says your in the 909 area which is where I am also. I need to get another car but am hurting for funds. Any help in the right direction would be a big help.

-Joe