Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Snow.. Ice.. Curb @ 5mph then repair..

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2005, 08:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CoEvo05
Wow that looks good. Thats alot of damage form 5 mph, lol that sucks but it looks really good from what i can see but dont u have warrenty. Plus if u claim insurence doest go up because it was because of nature. But good job none the less

whats a warrenty have to do with any thing?

insurance doesnt care here in new jersey due to state law its allways somones fault no matter what happens or the conditions... so unless the car is parked and a tree falls on it ur screwed in new jersey.. and i have a 1k deductable tryn to keep my insurance rates dowon cuz Jersey sucks for insurance im payn like 2k for 6 months wich is better then the 6+k i was payn for a year but still its a lot of money.
Old Mar 6, 2005, 09:21 PM
Evolving Member

That sucks my cousin slid into a curb in his wrx and his rates didnt go up but then again were in colorado, yeah i know wat u mean i have a 1.5k deductable and i still pay 3 grand every 6 months. But if u have a bumper to bumper warrenty it should be covered.
Old Mar 6, 2005, 09:30 PM
Evolving Member

That sucks my cousin slid into a curb in his wrx and his rates didnt go up but then again were in colorado, yeah i know wat u mean i have a 1.5k deductable and i still pay 3 grand every 6 months. But if u have a bumper to bumper warrenty it should be covered.

bwahahaha thats funny

bumper to bumper warrnty doesnt cover damage done by you hitting something or somone / something hitting you thats just a way of saying any thing inside your car / engin is coverd if it goes wrong and its still stock. bumper to bumper warrnty doesnt mean if you burn ur tires off or smoke ur clutch till nothings left that the dealer or " warrnty " elf is going to fix it for you free of charge.
Old Mar 6, 2005, 09:44 PM
Evolved Member

blue 42, blue 42, hut hut hiiiiike.
Old Mar 6, 2005, 09:50 PM
Evolving Member

Lol well about the tire thing lol on my 04 gto i have lifetime tires that they included in the deal...lol the regret it now!!! i go in there about every 2 months and they have to give me new tires!!! life is good, that weird because my cousin just took it to the stealership and they fixed it for um because it was under his warrenty, but i get what you sayin, My vote was for them to total the wrx because its a wrx and he should of bought a evo but wat can i say he rides the short bus so to speek lol
Old Mar 6, 2005, 09:57 PM
Evolving Member

Lol well about the tire thing lol on my 04 gto i have lifetime tires that they included in the deal...lol the regret it now!!! i go in there about every 2 months and they have to give me new tires!!! life is good, that weird because my cousin just took it to the stealership and they fixed it for um because it was under his warrenty, but i get what you sayin, My vote was for them to total the wrx because its a wrx and he should of bought a evo but wat can i say he rides the short bus so to speek lol

wow a little but i have no clue what u do to go thru a set of tires in 2 months im thinkn ur cuz left u behind off the short bus so to speek ...

and for the dealer ship fixin his subie for free im calln bs cuz no dealer ship would do that. maby his insurance picked up the tab for a first accedent type thing but other then that somone paid for it some where.

and for ur cuz hittn a curb they wouldnt total the car unless it was goin at high speeds and did masive damage