Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

New Evo/dsm shop in NJ??

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2005, 07:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up New Evo/dsm shop in NJ??

Hey guys i have a 03 evo and i jus visited this shop out here in NJ and man was it cool.. better than most dsm and evo tuner shops around this area.. they can get pretty much any performance part i wanted which is cool.. and their a full body shop to as well.. so if i got into an accident (hoping not) they can fix it.. i seen a 99 GSX eclipse they just did and boy oh boy did it come out clean as hell..and on another good note they have a dyno dynamics dyno and can tune jus about anything.. while i was there they were dynoing a STI but it didn't make as much hp as i'm goin to make..they had some good prices and i picked up a few things and got my car scheduled to be dyno'ed next week.. they treated me right and i can see myself in there again.. just letting you guys know in case if your lookin for a cool as tuner/body shop..here's their webpage..http://www.atxmotorsports.com