Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

APEXi Warehouse Sale this weekend

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2005, 04:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
APEXi Warehouse Sale this weekend

APEXi had a warehouse Sale this weekend at their Taft Location in the city of Orange, CA. anyway It was Nice, wasnt to big or crowded but definatley had some sales, I picked up a boost gauge and a EGt gauge (EL series) for 115 for the boost gauge and 140 for the EGT . I got both for about 165ish out the door, hopefully some of you locals in need of gauges , went down and picked some up.
Old Mar 13, 2005, 04:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
I was down there on Saturday along with another MR owner, most of the good stuff went fast. We got there around 8:45 and there was already a line to get into the warehouse. I woulnd't say that everything they had was at an "attractive price" but they did have some deals going on. It was nice to see a lot of clean cars out there including A'PEXi's EVO8.
Old Mar 13, 2005, 06:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
apexi or sparco evo?
Old Mar 13, 2005, 08:31 PM
Evolved Member

Yah, Some stuff they had was at MSRP, while others were very reasonably priced, overall I was glad they had it and would likely go back next year if they have it again, Hopefully without the naysayers, people forget that Companys really dont have to do this for their customers.
Old Mar 13, 2005, 08:32 PM
Evolved Member

APEXi EVO , I wish SPARCO but the APEXi was still very nice