Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

alarm and turbo timer help

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2005, 02:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
alarm and turbo timer help

This is how my alarm works. When I start the car the doors auto lock after 10 seconds and when the engine stops the doors unlock automatically. The problem is when my turbo timer is running I lock the doors with the alar remotem and when the engien shuts off using the turbo timer the doors unlock again. Any way to fix this?
Old Mar 19, 2005, 04:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think you will have to turn off the auto-lock/unlock function.
Old Mar 19, 2005, 05:59 AM
Evolving Member

Sure. Tie the Yellow wire from the alarm to the accessory circuit instead of the ignition circuit of the car. That is the easiest way to do it. This assumes that you don't have the turbo timer hooked to the accessory circuit. There really is no need for it to be.
Old Sep 3, 2005, 01:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4ce fed
Sure. Tie the Yellow wire from the alarm to the accessory circuit instead of the ignition circuit of the car. That is the easiest way to do it. This assumes that you don't have the turbo timer hooked to the accessory circuit. There really is no need for it to be.
im not understanding this..... so there is a way to get a factory alarm to work with a TT?
So, yellow wire from alarm to the accessory circuit instead of the ignition circuit.

Someone please clarify.
Old Sep 3, 2005, 02:15 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by titaniumkingpin
im not understanding this..... so there is a way to get a factory alarm to work with a TT?
So, yellow wire from alarm to the accessory circuit instead of the ignition circuit.

Someone please clarify.
http://www.evomoto.com/tech_info.php...3_5&tech_id=24