Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

prob with Lancershop

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2005, 08:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Derek888
IMO their shipping prices are too high. I ordered some items from them and it took forever, like a month... Both times I ordered took about a month. just bad luck I guess.
I agree with you. They wanted to charge me $7+ for shipping on a oil filter!

Last week 3/17/05 I ordered all my driveline fluids from RRE and I also ordered an Oil filter from Lancershop. I recieved my fluids in perfect condition on Tuesday this week. I still haven't recieved my oil filter so I gave Lancershop a call to see what was going on. Well they had never sent me a confirmation email or given me an order #, so when I called they couldn't even pull up my order by my name? Which I think is very poor customer service. Then since they weren't able to pull my order they said they would give it to their customer service department. I thought I was speaking with customer service. Anyways, so I let that be then this morning I got a call stating that they have no record of my order. How could you lose an order for an oil filter. All in all I have had good experience with Lancershop, but if I have to go through this hassle everytime I'm not going to be dealing with them.
Old Mar 25, 2005, 08:24 AM

I never had a problem with them.
Old Mar 25, 2005, 08:30 AM
Evolved Member

Ask for Justin. I had a problem couple of weeks ago. He set everything straight.
Old Mar 25, 2005, 08:34 AM
Evolving Member

i ordered a downpipe from them, they never sent me a tracking number and after two weeks i didnt recieve it so i called them and never got a reply until after the 3rd call, then they tell me the downpipe has been on backorder for some time. why couldnt they tell me that to begin with so i could have gotten a different one??? thats the only problem i have ever had with them.
Old Mar 25, 2005, 08:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SMrider102
i ordered a downpipe from them, they never sent me a tracking number and after two weeks i didnt recieve it so i called them and never got a reply until after the 3rd call, then they tell me the downpipe has been on backorder for some time. why couldnt they tell me that to begin with so i could have gotten a different one??? thats the only problem i have ever had with them.
Thats the worse, when they are out of stock or whatevers and they never respond and dont inform you of any updates. Little stuff like that makes me stay away from these places. Its all about the first impression you give people, even if you want to patch it up later its just too late. They need to improve their customer service big time.
Old Mar 25, 2005, 09:25 AM
Account Disabled

they also have that bull**** 25% restocking fee (i belive its 25%). i wont order from any online places that have that. its utter crap and a cheap *** way to rip a customer off. i ordered a exedy twin disc one time, decided i didnt want it, called and called and called to try and cancel the order, but by the time i finally got a hold of someone they had already shipped the order out. i asked them if i could return it, but only for store credit, cause i wanted a clutchmasters. they were like sure, lets see, u paid 1200 for the exedy, minus restocking fee, ull have about 900 bucks to play with....

complete and utter bull****.... stay away from lancershop