Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

prob with Lancershop

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2005, 06:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
prob with Lancershop

Hey guys...kinda frustrated. Ordered my turbo timer and harness last week. Yesterday, my parents call me and tell me a package has showed up for me. (Been in the middle of getting my new apartment set up, so I mailed it there). Well, the package, which had everything on the invoice, only had the harness in the box. I called and talked to someone who said that everyone in the shipping dept. was gone for the day. Now, I'm waiting for them to call me back so that I can explain it again. The problem is now I have to either change my shipping address to my apt. and wait another week, or would they ship it next day delivery to my parents house (They are moving somewhere else as of Monday.) I just don't want to deal with any hassle of possibly missing it's delivery or being lost in the system somehow.
Old Mar 23, 2005, 06:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Get it delivered to your apt if your parents are moving, at least you know you can be at your own house. Try to see if they'll give you a hookup or refund shipping or something for the inconvenience. I've ordered numerous things from there with no probs, so they should hook you up.
Old Mar 23, 2005, 06:51 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah man, lancershop will set you up straight. I have had sooo many smooth transactions with them . They are really a great store.
Old Mar 23, 2005, 06:56 AM
Evolved Member

all my transaction with them have been smooth except for 1. I ordered a dual gauge pod back in july 04 and everytime i call them about it, they tell me that it will ship in 2-3 weeks.
Old Mar 23, 2005, 06:59 AM
Evolved Member

I used lancershop.com for my CF heatshield and they got my stuff to me ASAP...very professional with tracking and all.........Just give them a buzz and I am sure you will be taken care of...in fact I have to call them now to see if they have the Veilside side skirts CF style///hehehehe
Old Mar 23, 2005, 07:27 AM
Evolved Member

Well, I called the number on the invoice (18004889174) and talked to a different person who basically ran me through the same thing...took my info and said that someone in shipping would call me... don't know why I couldn't just be transferred.
Old Mar 23, 2005, 07:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
lancer shop just redid some of their phone service lines so getting ahold of the people in the office and in the headquarters is now two different things... a bit of a pain. i've actually had nothing but trouble with lancer shop... but the good news is they fixed things every time. dunno why i keep getting defective stuff from them... just my luck.

but yeah... they also do a lotta drop shipping, so they'll include the invoice of the transaction (complete i believe) but will ship you stuff in a few different boxes. that's always what's happened for me.

check the site... they have a member section that gives you access to the completed orders and what's shipped and what not.
Old Mar 23, 2005, 07:57 AM
Evolved Member

went ahead and sent an email too.
Old Mar 23, 2005, 08:20 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by trinydex
but yeah... they also do a lotta drop shipping, so they'll include the invoice of the transaction (complete i believe) but will ship you stuff in a few different boxes. that's always what's happened for me.

check the site... they have a member section that gives you access to the completed orders and what's shipped and what not.
checked the site and it shows as shipped...UPS shows as delivered...definitely a problem. 113 dollars later and still only have a harness.
Old Mar 23, 2005, 08:37 AM
Evolved Member

never had a problem with them either
Old Mar 23, 2005, 08:42 AM
Evolved Member

never heard of anyone having a prob either.....just my luck.
Old Mar 23, 2005, 09:10 AM
Evolved Member

Awesome! They just got back to me...Apparently trinydex was correct...shipping was split. I just recieved a second tracking number from the lady I spoke to in shipping and it is scheduled for delivery today. NOTE TO LANCERSHOP/MASTAMINDS: You may want to include something on the invoices that mentions that shipping was split to avoid further situations where people think that their order has been messed up.

Well, I'm happy now...I can't wait to install it when I get home from work today.

Thanks!
Old Mar 23, 2005, 09:17 AM
Evolving Member

majority of these websites minus a few are 1 man "garage" operations. that's the beauty of e-commerce. just because a website looks all fancy doesn't mean they are big companies.

i have bought from several vendors (kastle korner, lancershop, gruppe-s) and haven't had too bad of an experience other than z1auto.com.

caveat emptor.
Old Mar 23, 2005, 09:20 AM
Evolved Member

i've ordered from lancer shop for the last year, they always split shipping items, some they have in stock, some they drop ship
Old Mar 23, 2005, 09:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
IMO their shipping prices are too high. I ordered some items from them and it took forever, like a month... Both times I ordered took about a month. just bad luck I guess.

Quick Reply: prob with Lancershop