Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Buschur Racing modified EVO's available at Medina Mitsubishi

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2006, 10:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i have 4400 miles on the car now and it just feels like its running better and stronger everyday. driving cool but still having fun i,m getting between 21-23 mpg local, 26 highway at a steady 75 mph. i broke it in right and it hasnt burned any oil,the breaks are even quiet. This car is so silky smooth quick its truely unreal how fast it is with the stock cat.I never enjoyed a car as much as i enjoy this one and i,ve had over 20 cars and most of them were high performance cars in one way or another but this is just an all around performer and as reliable as a bone stock car(even more). the only upgrades i,ve done is removing the res. pill and putting on a ss clutch line,underhood shifter bushings and some cosemetic stuff like carbon fiber pieces here and there.since this is a numbered car i dont plan on any performance upgrades even though big Al told me theres another 40-50 whp left with just a mbc, cat delete pipe,walbro fuel pump, and a retune(very tempting), but this car is quick enuf for me. this is an incredible package and i highly recomend it to anyone who wants an all around sweet driving performance car.
Old May 10, 2006, 06:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
Danny, thanks for the compliments on the car and how much you like it. You'll be glad to know that Trent, our welder/friend, who has your old EVO is just as happy as you are! haha He absolutely loves the car. He has put our complete Stage 4 on it, 20g-9-5 turbo and had Al reflash it. He ran an 11.53 at 119 mph last night with it. He's had it to Mid Ohio and is competing in the Beaver Run Time Attack with it this weekend and the Winged Warrior Event with it in 3 weeks. The guy is a racing nut! Getting ready to put KW coil overs on it, sway bars, brake pads and an alignment.
Old May 10, 2006, 11:33 AM
Evolved Member

Nice job Mr Buschur! I wish they had these out in Kalifornia when i got my IX a few months ago. I would have definitely gone with the BR350.

Originally Posted by wEstSidE
You should've put "Signiture" on the cover to mock Easy Street.
Why mock easy street? They're a cool company with good people. I worked with them last month at the Long Beach Grand Prix. The owner Ali is super nice as is Marshall, one of their race car tuners. Julie, their drag car driver was very nice (and cute) as well. Nothing sweeter than a cute 20 year old driving a 1000hp drag car... even if it is a Subaru.
Old May 11, 2006, 09:00 PM
Evolved Member

i,m gladtrent is enjoying my old baby, i took real good care of that car and put a lot of money into it,i also heard he got it at a steal from Medina. i wish him the best with it, Danny
Old May 25, 2006, 12:03 AM

I just recived my white BR350 IX MR #011 ! Wow this car is amazing my dream finally came true thx to Buschur Team.
I live in Tahiti French Polynesia we have a dealer there but they only got the evo 8 and they come from Europe... the price 80 000$ and it s not even a MR.
So when went for holidays in CA i went to glendale mitsubishi and ask for a evo IX BR 350 but they didn t have any ready. I told them that i m was going back in my country in 2 weeks if they could get one ready before i leave they got a deal !
Well everything was ready i got my car shiped to Tahiti !
First Evo IX there !
Thanks again Buschur team !
Old May 25, 2006, 12:12 AM

wow i wish dealerships in general did this~~ any pics?
Old May 25, 2006, 01:33 PM

Sure !
Attached Thumbnails Buschur Racing modified EVO's available at Medina Mitsubishi-cimg1092-small-.jpg   Buschur Racing modified EVO's available at Medina Mitsubishi-cimg1093-small-.jpg   Buschur Racing modified EVO's available at Medina Mitsubishi-cimg1094-small-.jpg   Buschur Racing modified EVO's available at Medina Mitsubishi-imgp0280-small-.jpg   Buschur Racing modified EVO's available at Medina Mitsubishi-imgp0282-small-.jpg  

Old May 30, 2006, 07:33 AM
Evolved Member

Very nice. Congrats on the car there in Tahiti, glad you like it! Have you had a chance to run it?

www.buschurracing.com
Old May 30, 2006, 08:04 AM
Evolved Member

We don't have drag/track here, so I guess no. But now I understand how it feels to have a neighboor with a noisy car going in and out everyday to break in the car.
Old May 30, 2006, 11:02 AM

Only 100 miles till break in is completed!
Can t wait to reach the red line !
It took quite a long time since it s only 100 miles when you go around Tahiti.
>< yeah no drag track in Tahiti ...
Old May 30, 2006, 11:53 AM
Evolved Member

Well atleast you can enjoy the car, track or not. Glad you like it.
Old May 30, 2006, 12:36 PM

I've been holding off on posting in this thread for awhile, because I wanted to be sure I experienced the car after break-in.

I've now owned the #6 BR350 for about 4 weeks now and it is simply an amazing machine. The only problem I have had with it, is that the laws of this country prohibit me from using it to it's full potential anytime I want. Having the ability to shoot over 100mph in the blink of an eye is ridiculous.

I haven't launched this car or taken it to a track, yet, but I have been enjoying the car nonetheless. There is a very VERY noticable difference between the br350 and the stock IX. I test-drove both, and it was a good thing I drove the IX first - or else I wouldn't have appreciated that car in its natural state.

I opted for a GG IX with the BR350 package, and I did not want the SSL package, nor the MR version. The 6th gear, bilstein's, wheels and vortex generator didn't make a big enough different for me to go that route. I'm also 6'7", so not having a sunroof is definitely a plus - as I can wear a helmet in the car now

I'm not sure how much I'm going to change this car, as it does everything I want it to now. I might upgrade some bushings, maybe do some suspension tuning, but I'll probably leave the engine alone.

On a side note, I was up in the air between the BR and the regular IX. I was trying to justify the price difference and being that the BR package was included in the financing, it just made sense to go with this car. Also - my wife was with me, and she loves the sound of the air being dumped when you shift gears in this car. That sold her over the IX It doesn't have a BOV, but it definitely lets you know it's breathing.

So congrats on a great car Buschur, I love mine and I'm going to try and make the trip over to the Shootout in June so I can thank you guys personally. Keep up the good work and I HIGHLY recommend this car to anyone
Old Aug 15, 2006, 12:16 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evodave
YES! everyone that needs information on purchasing can feel free to contact me at the dealership or through PM . I am going to be at the shootout the 15th and we will have at least one of these cars on display and everything.
do you work at medina mitsubishi? just curious; that is where i bought mine.
Old Sep 25, 2006, 12:30 PM

wow
Old Sep 26, 2006, 07:51 AM
Evolved Member

This is an old topic. I really appreciate you comments on the car Tom Selleck!

Dave does not work at Medina Mitsubishi anymore. Anyone interested in one of these cars can contact me or Medina directly.

BTW, the last two EVO9 BR350 cars we have dyno'd made over 290 whp on our dyno, the last one being 299 whp. This is on the **** poor 87 octane they are shipped here with, pretty amazing.

We have now sold 27 cars with the BR package on them.

Quick Reply: Buschur Racing modified EVO's available at Medina Mitsubishi