Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Buschur Racing modified EVO's available at Medina Mitsubishi

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2005, 09:34 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds like old school muscle cars. This could be the next Yenko Camaro.
Old Apr 1, 2005, 09:34 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
First of all, this is NOT an April Fools joke, I figured someone would think that. You have my word it isn't.

The BR330 package is only $1760 more.

The BR350 package is only $2989 more.

I am most impressed with the fact that Medina Mitsubishi did not want to make any additional money on this joint venture. They just want to sell EVO's and are willing to work on the price of them too.

These packages are available on ANY of the EVO models from the RS to the MR.

This is a partnership with myself and Medina Mitsubishi, this is not through Mitsubishi direct. There is talk being done now with Mitsubishi for more support, I am not directly involved with these talks.

The BR330 package we (Medina and myself) see now problems with having warranty issues on. The BR350 is very similar with just the i/c pipe being added as a visual clue. The porting of the turbo components aren't something that is noticeable.

Each and everyone of these cars that are sold come with documentation of them being prepared and sold through a certified Mitsubishi dealership. This will help with not being hassled when taking them to another dealership. Your local dealer should contact Medina for further information.

Non of the emmision components are being tampered with. These cars are just an offroad pipe and MAS pipe away from being our FULL Stage 2 package.

Thanks again,

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Apr 1, 2005, 09:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That's where I got my Evo from! Too bad they didn't offer this before...

Really cute girl sold it to me too... can't remember her name tho... Heidi maybe?
Old Apr 1, 2005, 09:38 AM
UFO
Evolved Member

Congrats. Shame you guys aren't in Texas!

However, is that a copy/paste from the brochure? If so, someone really needs to proof read it before printing.
Old Apr 1, 2005, 09:43 AM
Evolved Member

no additional markup = no warranty to offset?
Old Apr 1, 2005, 09:48 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
First of all, this is NOT an April Fools joke, I figured someone would think that. You have my word it isn't.

The BR330 package is only $1760 more.

The BR350 package is only $2989 more.

I am most impressed with the fact that Medina Mitsubishi did not want to make any additional money on this joint venture. They just want to sell EVO's and are willing to work on the price of them too.

These packages are available on ANY of the EVO models from the RS to the MR.

This is a partnership with myself and Medina Mitsubishi, this is not through Mitsubishi direct. There is talk being done now with Mitsubishi for more support, I am not directly involved with these talks.

The BR330 package we (Medina and myself) see now problems with having warranty issues on. The BR350 is very similar with just the i/c pipe being added as a visual clue. The porting of the turbo components aren't something that is noticeable.

Each and everyone of these cars that are sold come with documentation of them being prepared and sold through a certified Mitsubishi dealership. This will help with not being hassled when taking them to another dealership. Your local dealer should contact Medina for further information.

Non of the emmision components are being tampered with. These cars are just an offroad pipe and MAS pipe away from being our FULL Stage 2 package.

Thanks again,

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Hats off to you man, I hope you can solidify a spot with Mitsu nationwide.
Old Apr 1, 2005, 10:04 AM
Evolved Member

No additional mark up because the dealership we are doing this with just wants to sell EVO's and be involved with this very cool project. Him and I both feel that this amount of additional power will have no effect on the overall reliability of the EVO.

As with anytime you take a car in for warranty, if it fails from flat out abuse it is not going to be covered anyway.

For those of you out of state I am sure we can build and sell the car to you from here and then have it transported. Other option would be to work the deal here, fly in and pick it up. It would make for a fun drive home. We are only about 45 minutes from the dealer, you can stop in for a visit while in the area.

That is a copy of the brochure. Other than the clip/pasting of the words running together, do you see something else?

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Apr 1, 2005, 10:09 AM
Evolved Member

You will also loose some weight
Tht n similir spielding errars.
Old Apr 1, 2005, 10:10 AM
Evolved Member

Mr. Buschur, If i could, i would hug you.
Old Apr 1, 2005, 10:12 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Kwman
Mr. Buschur, If i could, i would hug you.
You gay son.
Old Apr 1, 2005, 10:13 AM
Former Sponsor

Damn, I called them yesterday and the sales guy told me they didn't have any EVO's at all.

That is very cool David! If I buy one can I have get an authentic David Buschur signature on the hood?
Old Apr 1, 2005, 10:14 AM
Evolved Member

westside, thank you. Believe it or not I changed that two weeks ago. I must have typed it wrong AGAIN. What exactly is loose weight, does that mean it isn't tied down? haha

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Apr 1, 2005, 10:18 AM
Evolved Member

My thoughts exactly. Hope you don't get in an accident in a BR Evo, you might get hit by "loose weight!" Seriously though, this is a nice deal and I hope you guys can go further in the future. If you were to clean that brochure up a bit, it might help, but I think for the purposes, it's fine.

You should've put "Signiture" on the cover to mock Easy Street.
Old Apr 1, 2005, 10:28 AM
Evolved Member

$2,989 for the BR350 packages seems like a really good deal to me. Have you been thinking about the package for the upcoming EVO IX. I might just buy one.

Is the BR350 CARB certified?
Old Apr 1, 2005, 10:33 AM

This sounds very, very exciting.

...if they have any EVOs in stock, which it sounds like they don't. Is there already a waiting list for this?

Quick Reply: Buschur Racing modified EVO's available at Medina Mitsubishi