Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Buschur Racing modified EVO's available at Medina Mitsubishi

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2005, 07:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
The first BR330 has been delivered back to the dealer and is on the showroom floor. Very nice package. Basically you are getting a Stage 1 car with a stock cat in place. The cars are an offroad pipe away from being killer status.

We did some additional testing here and changed how we had the brochures set up. Also moved the performance figures around as without a twin disc in them the performance we were expecting was off just a tenth or two.

I've been getting quite a few calls and e-mails for more powerful packages than we are currently advertising. Doing this isn't a problem. If you want something custom done, serial numbered and built we can do it. Contact me first and then I can work all the details out and get you in contact with the guys at Medina so you can order a car.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Apr 7, 2005, 07:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
like a BR400 possibly?
Old Apr 7, 2005, 07:54 AM
Evolved Member

Yes, just like a BR400.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Apr 7, 2005, 08:44 AM
Account Disabled

Location: driving the 10 second beast in ohio or running lightmods.net
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=132253
Old Apr 7, 2005, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
The first BR330 has been delivered back to the dealer and is on the showroom floor. Very nice package. Basically you are getting a Stage 1 car with a stock cat in place. The cars are an offroad pipe away from being killer status.

We did some additional testing here and changed how we had the brochures set up. Also moved the performance figures around as without a twin disc in them the performance we were expecting was off just a tenth or two.

I've been getting quite a few calls and e-mails for more powerful packages than we are currently advertising. Doing this isn't a problem. If you want something custom done, serial numbered and built we can do it. Contact me first and then I can work all the details out and get you in contact with the guys at Medina so you can order a car.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
are you saying if i basically wanted a stage 4 this would be warrantied? with offroad pipe?
Old Apr 11, 2005, 09:32 AM
Evolved Member

The chances of getting any dealer (with the exception of Medina where the cars are being sold) to stand behind a BR400 package is going to be pretty slim. With an offroad pipe, you are retarded to take a car to a dealer with an offroad pipe on it. First off the fine alone for running an offroad pipe on the street is $2500 for the owner of the car, second it instantly voids the warranty.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Apr 12, 2005, 10:43 AM
Evolving Member

That is awesome, congrats! Next spring (i know but) I think I'll be driving out to OH to have you guys fix me up with the RB350 package. I have looked over the stage package deals on your site as well. I really like a lot of things about them and what you offer.
Old Apr 13, 2005, 12:39 AM
Evolved Member

Sounds good, just let us know when you are ready.

I believe I have said this already but we will have the BR330 and BR350 on display at the Showdown here at NRP this coming Friday. Should be have them both on Saturday as well.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Apr 13, 2005, 05:38 AM
Evolving Member

*retarded question*

wheres medina mitsu located?
Old Apr 13, 2005, 06:22 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by *chris*
*retarded question*

wheres medina mitsu located?
It is located in Medina, Ohio.
www.medinamitsubishi.com

Jarrod
Buschur Racing Inc.
Old Apr 13, 2005, 07:50 AM

Wow. Incredible. The only thing that still worries me is the "line" where spirited driving turns into "abuse". It reminds me of the FCC, where they state they don't want anything "indecent" on the airwaves, but won't inform stations of what "indecent" is. Sure a 6K clutch dump is abuse. But what about just spirited driving? Couldn't that also be considered "abuse"? It seems like a large grey area, and that grey area frightens me.

I'm in the market for a new car. I'm considering an EVO or a Subaru Legacy GT. This package seems excellent. I'm 33 years old, and am grown up enough to know how to treat a car correctly. However I do enjoy spirited driving (I drive a '93 RX7, can ya tell?). Anyway, the backing of Mitsu is something that scares me, as a warranty IS important to me (I have no plans on future mods). I just want something that is a blast to drive stock, and is capable in all weather conditions. The EVO is that, but Mitsu's record of handling warranty work is sketchy from everything I've read regarding the EVO.

Anyway, GREAT product Dave. I really hope you're able to get nation wide acceptance of these packages (kind of important to me as well, as I'm not located near Ohio). Anyway, congrats Dave and Medina Mitsu!
Old Apr 13, 2005, 12:13 PM
Evolving Member

If I come out there and have you do the BR400 setup on my MR, will Medina warranty it? Is it worth doing any of the packages without upgrading the clutch?
Old Apr 14, 2005, 08:42 AM
Evolved Member

If something on your EVO fails and it is not do to abuse then any dealer should warranty it, Medina knows the difference between abuse and something just failing.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Apr 14, 2005, 09:06 AM
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
congratulations! I think that's just great coming from the guru of the 4g63.
Old Apr 14, 2005, 09:33 AM
Evolved Member

very impressive

Quick Reply: Buschur Racing modified EVO's available at Medina Mitsubishi