Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

CAR Vandalized!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2005, 07:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That really sucks man. But, if you have homeowners insurance, it should cover it since it happened at your house.
Old Apr 2, 2005, 07:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Homeowner Ins doesnt cover the demage that was done outside of the House. lets say if it was a burglary in the house than it would have been covered.

Get the Full Coverage, You never know what is gonna happen next !!!!

Good Luck and i hope that u can find those mother****ers !!!
Old Apr 2, 2005, 08:15 AM
Evolving Member

You could say that the car was parked in your living room....Honestly, I hope you do find the people who did this.
Originally Posted by 04lancerEsGuy
Homeowner Ins doesnt cover the demage that was done outside of the House. lets say if it was a burglary in the house than it would have been covered.
Old Apr 2, 2005, 08:25 AM
Evolved Member

i feel your pain man. i don't know why everyone is ****in with the EVOs..........this is what i walked out to after work one nite.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=114038
Old Apr 2, 2005, 08:28 AM

omg, just looking at those pictures makes me sick to my stomach i'm sure you know what feeling i'm talking about, i seriously could never concider doing that to someones property unless they did it to mine, and even then I would probably just throw down with them in court and make them penny up and press criminal charges to make their life a living hell...
Old Apr 2, 2005, 08:31 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dude...that is teribble! You never fu@k with another mans car. I hope you find the bastards that did that.
Old Apr 2, 2005, 08:35 AM
Evolved Member

DAMN!! Seeing that done to your car makes me sick. I have a Grey MR too. There is not respect for peoples property no more. But I believe in karma, hope those bastards get there medicine.
Old Apr 2, 2005, 08:36 AM
Evolved Member

Dang...you guys had some definite haters on your trail. You think about...that sh*t was planned!! Who walks around with a bag of sugar or detergent when your trying to steal a car!! Go to he!! you f'n haters!!
Old Apr 2, 2005, 08:37 AM

That is way I upgraded the alarm on the evo. Sure its not going to stop everyhting from happening to the car but itleast *hopefully* it will make enough noise that it will scare away everyone. I doubt your homeowners will cover it but it is worth a shot becasue your auto is not going to cover anything. But yeah your fule tank needs to be dropped and flushed. Good luck and with all that is going on with the evos I am getting more and more afarid to take the car out of the garrage
Old Apr 2, 2005, 08:38 AM
Evolving Member

Thats why I have a 2 way pager alarm, alarm on my house and MR parked in garage if not driving. And if I am going somewhere I have to be in a distance from my car I take my 96 explorer and leave the MR garaged. Damn haters almost impossible to have anything nice.
Old Apr 2, 2005, 08:39 AM
Evolved Member

dude that sucks. what happened to eggs. i know it would still suck, but it's better to get egged than what happened to your ride. i hope everything works out for you.
Old Apr 2, 2005, 08:59 AM
Account Disabled

felt really bad for and your car, I had my car vandalized once on my 03 white evo, it was only spray pain on my rear driver side door. i have a 05 grey MR now. but how can you only have liability insurance on a MR??? are you out of your mind?? insureance will not cover this for you. you should get a full coverage from now on. you are driving a EVO MR one of the nicest sport car ever made, and you don't think she deserve a full coverage???
Old Apr 2, 2005, 09:08 AM
Evolving Member

holy **** diamond bar? i live right next to you in rowland heights. Diamond bar is full of those asian gangster wannabes. i bet you if it was them, its just cause they wanted a evo, and mommy and daddy wouldnt buy it for them. those tards. thats why i hate going to diamond bar, because of those types of people. although rowland isnt much better..
Old Apr 2, 2005, 09:27 AM
Evolved Member

speechless..
Old Apr 2, 2005, 10:07 AM
Evolving Member

damn.... sorry to see this man... hope those bastards get caught!!!

Quick Reply: CAR Vandalized!