Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Got Rear ended BULLS*&T

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2005, 08:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by soule77
...they are trying dodge giving me a rental. Bast&*Ds
Whose claim are you working off...his or yours? If you filed a claim and they're not giving you a rental that's because it's not included in your coverage. If you're working off his claim and they're not providing you with a rental they're simply trying to save a few bucks since they represent both parties. If they don't budge on the free rental call your insurance agent. That's what they're there for. Now is when they earn their money so put them to work.

I was in a bad side impact collision about 3 years ago that totalled my '02 Nissan Spec V. Because I paid attention to what was going on, got involved and basically became a pain in my provider's a$$ I caught over $2,800 in errors. That's a lot of money in your pocket and it made a big difference in me being able to afford my next car. If I trusted my insurance adjuster I could potentially be driving a $12k Honda Civic right now cuz that's all the car I could have afforded.
Old Apr 4, 2005, 08:48 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got them to give me a rental, my wife got on the phone and ripped them a new as&hole. The guy at the shop said something about unibody frames being easy to fix and I was like huh. All I have to say is they better un F&^k this quicly