Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

What did you put down? APR? Monthly payment?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2005, 01:44 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Thegame
Put down $12,000 cash...
60 months at 6%
$379.00 a month
Thanks Thegame. :]

housejd: If you're really owning an Evo while dealing with all that. Wow. Props man. You're one hardcore fan.
Old Apr 16, 2005, 01:49 PM
Evolved Member

Wink

Originally Posted by stormhalter
Thanks Thegame. :]

housejd: If you're really owning an Evo while dealing with all that. Wow. Props man. You're one hardcore fan.
that's how grown folks roll ...

stormhalter i apologize if this thread got out of hand. it appears that threads get out of hand (i'm guilty of this as well) making it hard to get ?'s answered. oh, did i mention we have a 94 camaro on 18's w/ a 1000 watt system waiting for a 732 CI Merlin motor??
Old Apr 16, 2005, 02:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by housedj
that's how grown folks roll ...

stormhalter i apologize if this thread got out of hand. it appears that threads get out of hand (i'm guilty of this as well) making it hard to get ?'s answered. oh, did i mention we have a 94 camaro on 18's w/ a 1000 watt system waiting for a 732 CI Merlin motor??
Well, there's no way to prove one way or the other that you're bogus, but it's not very believable that you have horrible credit and that your wife has 40k in debt, but yet pays "cash" for 5k worth of baby stuff while owning several cars with very high payments while looking for expensive houses. If you make so much money and can afford a $1500/month car payment within your budget while modding without any worry, then there should be no crazy debt and no horrible credit. Why would you be taking out terrible loans on cars and buying aftermarket parts that reduce reliability and void warranty when you have 40k in debt? Logic would dictate that you pay off the debt, not create more...

Your info just doesn't add up.
Old Apr 16, 2005, 02:16 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
Well, there's no way to prove one way or the other that you're bogus, but it's not very believable that you have horrible credit and that your wife has 40k in debt, but yet pays "cash" for 5k worth of baby stuff while owning several cars with very high payments while looking for expensive houses. If you make so much money and can afford a $1500/month car payment within your budget while modding without any worry, then there should be no crazy debt and no horrible credit. Why would you be taking out terrible loans on cars and buying aftermarket parts that reduce reliability and void warranty when you have 40k in debt? Logic would dictate that you pay off the debt, not create more...

Your info just doesn't add up.
this isn't star trek! maybe logic works for your life but i prefer to be more random. you're also assuming that all of these expenses are "rolling" when in fact they are not. b4 we bought the cars, we had about $100k in total debt which was reduced to about $30k by last xmas. i guess i forgot to mention everything purchased goes under business expense therby reducing the amt of taxes paid not to mention the purpose for the heavy credit card spending is to accumulate airline mileage which not allows to fly free on every other trip since we now have over 1 million airline miles on AMEX. btw, our credit looks bad due to high debt & that's it.

are my methods really bothering you that much? if so then stop replying...
Old Apr 17, 2005, 10:27 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by housedj
are my methods really bothering you that much? if so then stop replying...
he's got a point there.