Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Attn: Santa Cruz (CA) MR Owners

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2005, 07:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Attn: Santa Cruz (CA) MR Owners

OK, I posted two weeks ago about this beautiful woman I saw at Dominican Hospital who got into a silver MR. Or actually, she was walking through the parking lot where the doctors park and was about to cross the street when a guy rolled up in the MR, stopped and talked to her, they knew each other but hadn't seen each other in awhile (from what I gathered by eavesdropping from across the street. Really, I'm not a stalker.), and she talked him into letting her drive it, and they sped away. Well, that time, she was wearing a light blue mini skirt, black tank top that showed the midriff, long blondish/brown hair, HOT legs. Just plain beautiful all around.

Anyway, the point is, I was at a business meeting at Zelda's in Capitola and I swear I saw her jogging on the beach in bright pink running shorts and a sport bra. Hot.

So I just wanted to check if that Santa Cruz MR driver was checking the forum so he could let me know who this hottie is and where I can find her.

Cooper
Old Apr 14, 2005, 08:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
try posting this topic at norcalevo.com and probably you will have better luck.