Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

I finally got the THUMBS DOWN!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2005, 07:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ford means F**ked On Racing Days
Old Apr 15, 2005, 07:29 PM
Evolved Member

and he doesnt even have a cobra, hehe
Old Apr 15, 2005, 07:35 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoNineMR
and who cares. no street racing stories here, making it seem like its the civic forum.
If I was racing I would have gone more than 1/2 throttle. I was trying to get away from the dumb*ss. If it weren't for Tucson's horribly timed lights I never would have talked to him again.
Old Apr 15, 2005, 07:51 PM
Evolved Member

also F ucked Over Rebuild Dodge....
Old Apr 15, 2005, 07:59 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by krafty
also F ucked Over Rebuild Dodge....
this is the one that I know.
perhaps the new mustang is nothing but a rebuilt srt-4??

(only kiddin, they are both nice cars, and any nice car can have a d**k driving)
Old Apr 15, 2005, 08:08 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mifesto
and he doesnt even have a cobra, hehe
LOL
Old Apr 15, 2005, 08:44 PM
Evolved Member

I got the same thing from a Blown SS camero. Same situation wouldn't let him pass slower traffic in the left lane and then he was on my *** so I nail the brakes then drop it down a gear. The best part was we were comming up on some twisties but he decided to take a different route.... Wonder why? Hey I respect his car sounded mean as hell, looked like it had hydros as it was gunnin for me in my review mirror from the massive torque. Lights up shift lights down lights up shift lights down. But they are for 2 different applications. Where are these guys when I am on my bike?
Old Apr 15, 2005, 08:57 PM
Evolving Member

F'ed Our Redneck Daughter
F'ing Old Racist Dogs
F'ed On Race Day
Found On Road Dead
F'er Only Runs Downhill
Fixed Or Repaired Daily
F'ed Old Rebuilt Dodge

My favorite: Failure Of Research & Development
Old Apr 15, 2005, 09:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by krafty
Its called jealousy... FORD backwards is Driver Returned On Foot
Or Fix Or Repair Daily
Old Apr 15, 2005, 09:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
maybe he thought you were trying to race him or something
Old Apr 16, 2005, 06:50 AM
Evolving Member

speaking of Fords mustangs... I went to check out the New stang yesterday. OMG! talk about crappy interior... there's a slit for a windshield, dash is up to your nose, the seats are worthless and way too soft, the rear seat is for 6 to 7 year olds max...and the whole interior looks to made by lego or some cheap rubbermaid knock off company. I didn't even drive the thing cuz I disliked the interior so much. I love the outside styling, the one I saw had 19's on it and rally stripes.... but thats it.
Old Apr 16, 2005, 07:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Y'all forget one..........

F lip O ver R ead D irections
Old Apr 16, 2005, 07:24 AM
Evolving Member

Okay kiddies, let's not throw stones. With all the reports of problems with the Evo do you really want to pick on Ford? Honestly, I like both, I have an Evo and I have had Cobras in the past, and may own one again some day. If that GT was a '99 or up, you may not want to meet him at the drag strip. Those cars were rated at 260hp stock, and there are a *lot* of them turning 13 flat at the strip, bone stock for $22k. Those numbers don't add up so they are thought to be underrated. Would they be a challenge on a road course? Of course not.

I also have a Focus SVT (I drive 120 miles/day) and I'll tell you what, if you want to compare interior quality, it beats our Evo hands down. Better seating position, better material quality, and it even has an ultra high tech cruise control. (haha). 26k miles and not a single problem.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Evo, but I honestly don't think Mitsu has anything build quality wise over Ford. Just because it's from Japan doesn't make it a Honda.

Those F O R D things were funny, I think we were making them up when I was in 2nd grade. Glad you all think they are witty now

ANYWAY, regarding the new stang. I agree with most of the comments, and they are why we picked up an Evo, and not a new stang. Interior is ugly, but I liked the seats. Seating position is bad, but it's meant to be retro and growing up with a '68 they pretty much nailed it to be honest. We didn't like it much until we drove it. It is a sweet driving/riding car, believe me. The shifter is in a perfect position and very short throw. And they are definately doing something right, I've seen about a thousand of them on the road already. They are selling so hot now that they won't even sell me a GT on A plan (Father in law is a Ford guy), and that's pretty rare that they say no to that.

So remember to each their own (You mean I have no warranty because I changed the Evo badge on my car??? )

In no way do I agree with the original Mustang driver looking over and giving you a thumbs down, but what you guys are doing here is no better (and maybe worse) than what he did.
Old Apr 16, 2005, 08:15 AM
Evolving Member

I wouldn't let it bother you I get the thumbs down for some little turd in a WRX in my neighborhood all the time. I just smile and wink at him.
Old Apr 16, 2005, 08:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Matt-Helm
I wouldn't let it bother you I get the thumbs down for some little turd in a WRX in my neighborhood all the time. I just smile and wink at him.
I get that from a celica gts at my school! Thats wat i do too! LOL

Quick Reply: I finally got the THUMBS DOWN!!!!