Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

I finally got the THUMBS DOWN!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2005, 05:22 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I finally got the THUMBS DOWN!!!!

So i was driving on my way to class the other day, and i see in my rear view some mustang right on my ***. I give it a little gas to get him off my ***, this is in rush hour traffic too, but there was no one in front of me so i thought what the hell show him what the car was made of. As soon as he can get over he does, since i slowed down due to traffic. As soon as he is next to me i look over and he shakes his head and gives me the THUMBS DOWN. I tried to catch up with him so i could give him the finger, but he was driving like an A$$hole and prob was goin to kill someone. The mustang was only a GT and where it normally says mustang on the bumper....it said "STALKER".
Sorry for the rant, but i find it quite funny simply because i know other members have experienced the same thing.
Old Apr 15, 2005, 05:27 PM
Former Vendor

dumbasses.. when will people grow up..
Old Apr 15, 2005, 06:29 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
you shouldn't worry about what "THOSE" people think. I'm sure you're better than that.... aren't you?
Old Apr 15, 2005, 06:31 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by PEOPLExpress
So i was driving on my way to class the other day, and i see in my rear view some mustang right on my ***. I give it a little gas to get him off my ***, this is in rush hour traffic too, but there was no one in front of me so i thought what the hell show him what the car was made of. As soon as he can get over he does, since i slowed down due to traffic. As soon as he is next to me i look over and he shakes his head and gives me the THUMBS DOWN. I tried to catch up with him so i could give him the finger, but he was driving like an A$$hole and prob was goin to kill someone. The mustang was only a GT and where it normally says mustang on the bumper....it said "STALKER".
Sorry for the rant, but i find it quite funny simply because i know other members have experienced the same thing.
who cares?
Old Apr 15, 2005, 06:31 PM
Evolving Member

yeah, they just wish they were us!
Old Apr 15, 2005, 06:32 PM
Evolving Member

i like to refer to those kind of people as fruitbats or a looser. maybe by speeding up like that he misconstrued the message and got pissed of though, but i cant see that really being the case. oh well
Old Apr 15, 2005, 06:33 PM
Evolved Member

Its called jealousy... FORD backwards is Driver Returned On Foot
Old Apr 15, 2005, 06:34 PM
Evolved Member

...Stalker, u were gunna give him the finger???... aren't u afraid he'll stalk u?

ford = Fix or Repair Daily???
Old Apr 15, 2005, 06:36 PM
Evolving Member

FORD= Found On Road Dead? maybe
Old Apr 15, 2005, 06:44 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
FORD = For Old Racists Drivers
Old Apr 15, 2005, 06:52 PM
Evolving Member

FORD= Fix Or Repair Daily
Old Apr 15, 2005, 07:08 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by bonestockevo8
who cares?
i dont...., i just find it funny
Old Apr 15, 2005, 07:12 PM
Evolved Member

FORD: F*cker Only Runs Downhill, anyways in my experience most domestics are blind to all imports. Once I pulled up to a nice 60s camaro ss, and I told him he had a nice car, since he clearly spent lots of money and time restoring it. He said my car looked fast too, and asked if I had nitrous. I said no, but its turbo. He asked if turbos really made that much of a difference. He thought they were just something we put in our cars because we can't fit a v-8. Light turned green and at the next light he said he thought I was lying about the nitrous, even tho I only went about half throttle....
Old Apr 15, 2005, 07:21 PM
jdc

FORD = F***ing Old Rotten Dogs
Old Apr 15, 2005, 07:22 PM
jdc

Originally Posted by PoorBoys
FORD: F*cker Only Runs Downhill, anyways in my experience most domestics are blind to all imports. Once I pulled up to a nice 60s camaro ss, and I told him he had a nice car, since he clearly spent lots of money and time restoring it. He said my car looked fast too, and asked if I had nitrous. I said no, but its turbo. He asked if turbos really made that much of a difference. He thought they were just something we put in our cars because we can't fit a v-8. Light turned green and at the next light he said he thought I was lying about the nitrous, even tho I only went about half throttle....
and who cares. no street racing stories here, making it seem like its the civic forum.

Quick Reply: I finally got the THUMBS DOWN!!!!