Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Does anyone have this Shift Knob?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2005, 12:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does anyone have this Shift Knob?

http://img28.echo.cx/img28/3909/shiftknob5pg.jpg

I was looking at this and wondered if anyone from this site used this shifter knob and if they liked or disliked it. I want to get it because it looks like you could shift a lot better because you would have more control because your hand would fit over the top of it and grip it like a throttle control for a jet. With that type of control, fast ****ing would be cake, I would think.
Old Apr 17, 2005, 12:24 AM
Evolved Member

hmmm, I think both Momo and Sparco make shift knobs like that ( that one looks like a Momo). er... I don't think it'll make THAT big a difference, so just go with what you like!
Old Apr 17, 2005, 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by RaceBiscuit
hmmm, I think both Momo and Sparco make shift knobs like that ( that one looks like a Momo). er... I don't think it'll make THAT big a difference, so just go with what you like!
Thnx racebiscuit
Well, the reason I liked this one was that it Looks like you can place your fingers in that space, kind of like a jet throttle, which would be so damn cool to speed shift with. I cant really tell from that pic, which is the best one I could find on line, so I wanted to see if people had it and how big it really is, and if there was enough space for that. Either way, it looks really cool.
Old Apr 17, 2005, 12:45 AM
Account Disabled

shift knob

i've seen these and held them they are not that big if you were a new born your fingers might fit
Old Apr 17, 2005, 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by stevoviii8
i've seen these and held them they are not that big if you were a new born your fingers might fit

Really? Then whats the purpose of that loop? Makes almost no sence to have that loop if you can do that. At least to me. Might as well get a ball instead.