Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Just installed Apexi power intake and Greddy Type S blow off Valve. I am very Happy.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2005, 07:37 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Just installed Apexi power intake and Greddy Type S blow off Valve. I am very Happy.

Just installed them and didnt do the single spring mod and I must say my 05 RS sounds and performs amazing. The type S is really loud and I feel better response with the the intake. I have no idoling problems of any kind and my car runs even better then before. Just thought I would let everyone no that these are great mods.
Old Apr 28, 2005, 10:05 PM

i am glad you like it i had the type s on my gst and i loved might even get for the evo
Old Apr 28, 2005, 10:31 PM

im planning on apexi intake, too....did u get the induction box to0? post pics or send me sum plz!!
Old Apr 28, 2005, 11:37 PM
Evolving Member

I have the Apex I induction box and power filter along with HKS SSBOV w/recirculationkit...very good induction kit IMHO..looks very clean too!! Unfortunately, the kit does not come with hard pipe kit, the rubber upper hose from turbine to induction kit is used with APEX I mount and OEM mass airflow sensor...GREAT DEAL FOR $200.00...
Old Apr 28, 2005, 11:42 PM
Evolved Member

congrats...
Old Apr 29, 2005, 12:02 AM
Account Disabled

I will get some pics soon. I will say that the directions are horrible for the intake. All in japanese. I used the heat shield so I didnt have to use the brackets to hold the intake in place. The shield is big enough to do this.