Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

car broken into

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2005, 03:33 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if I were you, I would immediately advice your gf and her bestfriend to cancel all the credit cards and all...coz a blown window "only" costs 500 bucks...but your identity is priceless. And if stolen, that would be much much much more expensive than a mere blown windows. Those theives got some ballz and skillz, 15 cars in a roll??? that's nut...
Old Apr 29, 2005, 03:36 PM
Evolved Member

They pop the gas thing to syphon out gas, what with rising gas prices, it's a freaking gold mine.
Old Apr 29, 2005, 06:43 PM
Evolved Member

yeah they cancelled the credit cards and debit cards they spent about 50 dollars on each card for gas so im guessing there was bunch of em. But the credit card company is not charging them for that. Yeah there is 15 car owners who lost alot more then i did money dvd players radios. The amount of galss on the street was amazing.
Old Apr 29, 2005, 06:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 03BREvo8
It was Pretty much stock right... Thats why i take a friends car if i goto Boston or Providence.. unless im at Fantasies... lol.. Let me know when your going back up to NED.. ill tail .. or oh wait you can tail me lol
Im going wednesday the 5/04/05 where do you want to meet up before hand? DONT BE PICKING ON STOCK!!!!!!!
Old Apr 29, 2005, 06:52 PM
Evolved Member

HM The 4th is out for me.. BABY born ... but my brother will be taking my car up for a few quick runs... we both live in work in the hudosn/marl area.. so we usually jump on 495@ 290 so i can let him know.. he likes to leave hudson round 430.. and get there round 530... ill be going up on the 11 weather permitting of course... and i was once stock so im not picking lol
Old Apr 30, 2005, 06:30 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah i live in southboro.....so your letting your brother take your stage 4 evo to the tracks? DAMN YOUR TRUSTWORTHY. Yeah well ill got if he wants to meet up let me know. Oh congrats on the baby, you should by him/her an evo powerwheels!
Old Apr 30, 2005, 08:10 PM
Evolved Member

My bro is buying him a remote controll evo .. ill be using that lol.. Yeah he can drive.. i had a six speed camaro and a few other 5spd .. and 4 bikes... and hes only 25 lol.. get yours all fixed yet?
Old Apr 30, 2005, 09:04 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by UT_Evo
They pop the gas thing to syphon out gas, what with rising gas prices, it's a freaking gold mine.
but still, it's needlessly complicated, if all you're after is purses, wallets, and small stuff...I can't imagine in a frenzy of smash and grab, I would carry an empty gas can around to syphon 1 gallon of 94 octance gas out of a car...just don't make sense to me..I mean, they won't be carrying around a 5 gallon can would they?