Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Coming Soon New Evo8.com!!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2005, 08:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Coming Soon New Evo8.com!!!

I just want to appologize to anyone that has asked for a price quote on anything, but due to the fact that i have been working on a much needed redesign of evo8.com my time has been limited and very scarce. Not to mention i work a regular job of my own, nights 10pm-6:30am. The new site will be easier to navigate with not only subcategories, but also categories by manufacturer. Products can be shown in either the manufacturer or all products in a category, such as exhausts. There will be many more products to choose from and cheaper prices than ever before. The new site will have paypal integration and a secure cert. for credit card entry upon checkout. Here are just a few screen shots that i took today of the finished product. All of the parts haven't been added but many are being added daily. So if you don't see something you want email me, chris@evo8.com or send me a pm and i'll add it asap.... Thanks guys and i hope you like the new, easier to use evo8.com..

Last edited by EVO8.com-Chris; Apr 29, 2005 at 11:44 AM.
Old Apr 29, 2005, 08:20 AM
Former Vendor

just have 1 ques are parts going to be in stock, or ill have order that, will be the norm.. cause im sick of dealin with people who dont have any odd parts or dont have the common stuff even in stock.. sorrry if this seems like a rant...
Old Apr 29, 2005, 08:41 AM

well we are just like everyone else, if the warehouse has it then it ships out shortly after it's ordered. Otherwise it's a backorder and you as well as us have to wait for the part to come in at the warehouse. To my knowledge there isn't anyone that stocks everything for the Evo. In the case of dealing with odd parts thats just the case it typically won't be in stock but in the rare case it is it will ship out to you asap. Most of the vendors on here are strictly web based so therefore they don't keep anything within arms reach so this is something we all have to deal with...