Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Deposit Down Today!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2003, 08:48 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Deposit Down Today!!!!

Sorry for the new post but just had to express my extreme happiness. I just put down a deposit today for an Evo. I have the second one that the dealership is getting. Unfortunately it is not the color that I want and it has a sunroof but the sales people are pretty confident that they will be able to trade with one of their sister dealerships to get the one I want. I can't wait. They gave me a drop date of March 13th which is pretty consistent with everything else I have read. Of course that means a little while after that depending on how long it will take them to locate the one for me. Wooo-hooooot
Old Feb 8, 2003, 09:08 PM
Evolving Member

Congratulations! Hope they will be able to trade since most will be snatched up by people with money down.
Old Feb 8, 2003, 09:17 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by jojo
Congratulations! Hope they will be able to trade since most will be snatched up by people with money down.
Thanks. I hope they wil be able to trade as well obviously. I have pretty much made up my mind to wait for a white one with no sunroof, so if I get one soon or not doesn't really matter to me. Well actually it does but I have to force myself back to reality that this is something I want not something that I need. As far as most being snatched up, this dealer will be getting roughly one a month and only two have been spoken for (one of those being mine). Unfortunately the other one that is spoken for is white with no sunroof. Too bad the second one wasn't blue (provided that the blue is decent) no sunroof as I could probably have traded up with a certain moderator on this forum . Just really excited to have my name officially on the list.
Old Feb 8, 2003, 09:45 PM
Evolving Member

The way I looked at it, when I put my money down last year, was beggars can't be chosers. I did not know how many if any my dealer was going to get. But now, I am #1 and 5 are coming in the first shipment!