Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

So I'm back in an Evolution VIII...

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2005, 01:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybe once in a while but not usually it might be someone else. You would definetly see my on 441 and clintmoore driving to work! I work up in Boynton.
Old Apr 29, 2005, 01:48 PM
Evolved Member

Congrats and welcome back! Are you the one who bought that red Evo that was beat to hell by that backwards mommy-and-daddy-bought-my-car-so-I'm-going-to-beat-the-sh*t-out-of-this-thing-and-jump-it-through-the-air blonde chick? Are you also the one who posted the thread about the blown motor and the mechanics not owning up to it? Sorry if it's not you. Your story reminded me of something I read a while back. I forgot to take my medication today. Nonetheless, welcome back!
Old Apr 29, 2005, 01:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome back MAN! I went though 3 cars in about the same time but i sold one and crashed the other and the first one got stolen....
Old Apr 29, 2005, 02:07 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by EvoVIII_SFL
Its been a crazy ride for me. I got my civic when I was 16, modified that. Got rid of the civic when I was 20 and got into a used 2003 Evolution VIII. Built the motor, made 350HP to the wheels and the motor blew due to mechanic error. I got the motor replaced but the pressure of knowing that this car was highly abused by the previous owner just led me to saying "f--- it"

Tried to "move on" and purchased a brand new 2005 nissan murano fully loaded with everything. After two months that just wasnt cutting it.

So last night I went to my local Mitsu dealer and traded it in for a 2005 Tarmac Black Evo VIII. Leather, sound package (Infinity Sub in the trunk) and sunroof, ACD, etc. As of today the car has 22 miles on it.

So thats 8 months and three new cars, hopefully this one works out.

So.. I'm back. Even though I really dont know any of you on here I just thought I would share. Im glad to be back

Pics coming soon.
wow!!! im just curious how much $ you rolled onto this car?
you must have excellent credit welcome back to the wonderful world that is mitsu
Old Apr 29, 2005, 02:14 PM
Evolving Member

I am in the process of doing the same i sold my 03 got an 05 colorado extreme sold it then got a silverado ss. Now i am going to use my ss for my seal coating company to support my evo habbit. If anyone knows of a good mitsu dealer in the roanoke virginia area let know. I bought my 03 from my local dealer and then i went in a few months ago to check out the 05 and the general sales manager told my i couldnt test drive it and that he didnt remember me so he pawned me off on some new kid working there and half way thru the deal he came back up to me and was like i am so sorry i remember you now let me take care of this for you, so i just got up and left. by the way he also thought that his 05 silver evo with leather was an mr and wanted close to 35 grand on it and wouldnt budge on the price. sorry to hijack your tread. welcome back and i hope to be rejoining you all soon
Old Apr 29, 2005, 02:14 PM
Evolving Member

congrats on the purchase! good luck with whatever you choose to do to it!
Old Apr 29, 2005, 02:57 PM
Evolved Member

Welcome back, bro!
Old Apr 29, 2005, 03:09 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EvoVIII_SFL
Its been a crazy ride for me. I got my civic when I was 16, modified that. Got rid of the civic when I was 20 and got into a used 2003 Evolution VIII. Built the motor, made 350HP to the wheels and the motor blew due to mechanic error. I got the motor replaced but the pressure of knowing that this car was highly abused by the previous owner just led me to saying "f--- it"

Tried to "move on" and purchased a brand new 2005 nissan murano fully loaded with everything. After two months that just wasnt cutting it.

So last night I went to my local Mitsu dealer and traded it in for a 2005 Tarmac Black Evo VIII. Leather, sound package (Infinity Sub in the trunk) and sunroof, ACD, etc. As of today the car has 22 miles on it.

So thats 8 months and three new cars, hopefully this one works out.

So.. I'm back. Even though I really dont know any of you on here I just thought I would share. Im glad to be back

Pics coming soon.
I bet you're INSANELY upside down now. Good job
Old Apr 29, 2005, 06:16 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks for your input LocoLT1 but i'm not upside down on anything. I'm not going to get into it but all i'll say is stay in school and get a good paying job.

You can take your "thumbs down" and... well i'm sure you can figure that one out buddy.

Also:

"Congrats and welcome back! Are you the one who bought that red Evo that was beat to hell by that backwards mommy-and-daddy-bought-my-car-so-I'm-going-to-beat-the-sh*t-out-of-this-thing-and-jump-it-through-the-air blonde chick? Are you also the one who posted the thread about the blown motor and the mechanics not owning up to it? Sorry if it's not you. Your story reminded me of something I read a while back. I forgot to take my medication today. Nonetheless, welcome back! "

Yes -- that is me.
Old Apr 29, 2005, 06:19 PM
Evolved Member

If you love something let them go if they truly love you they will come back.
Old Apr 29, 2005, 06:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LocoLT1
I bet you're INSANELY upside down now. Good job

I rather be way upsidedown than drive a murano (suv) for the next few years what would you do? would you still drive something you do not enjoy just because it is not a good deal ? live is to short to worry about little things life is not all about money(at least not to me). enjoy your Evo
Old Apr 29, 2005, 06:25 PM
Evolved Member

welcome back welcome back! as Ma$e would say!
Old Apr 29, 2005, 07:49 PM
Evolving Member

I just sold mine today... If I am you in 8 monthes I am going to be so F'ing pissed lol
Old Apr 29, 2005, 08:23 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by xcdan
I just sold mine today... If I am you in 8 monthes I am going to be so F'ing pissed lol
What did you replace your EVO with????? We gotta know so we can flame you (if necessary).
Old Apr 29, 2005, 08:28 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Stangar
What did you replace your EVO with????? We gotta know so we can flame you (if necessary).
Okay. I see it. 2001 Outback headed for a V8 Cayenne. I'm pulling out my flame thrower. Run.