Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

What to do first. Mods

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2005, 01:25 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
boost gauge should be your first mod
Old May 9, 2005, 02:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you got that backwards... 264/272's lol.. know what you mean though
Old May 9, 2005, 05:04 AM
Evolving Member

I need an ordered list, this can save time and money that is pretty much why I want it. I am confused with flash, tuning and the S-AFC II. Some say you don't need a flash and having an S-AFC and a good tune session is way better, why and why not... I know that the ONLY dyno around here (I live in Maine) charges I believe $150 an hour to tune, I know that I am in good hands with them howevever because there is a guy with an MR there making 400+whp... so I am pretty sure he knows what he is doing. I just need an order of these mods, I already know what I want and don't want I just want to be smart about how I take them out. So far I am hearing get the S-AFC II and AVC-R and and MBC, then a Turbo back, I hear Buschur's good... Walbro 255LHP Fuel pump and HKS RS intake, flash, dp, eventually I plan on going with an FMIC but the other basics are more of a priority. UGH this is beating my head up.
Old May 9, 2005, 09:20 AM
Evolving Member

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=137096
Old May 9, 2005, 09:31 AM
Evolved Member

If you get a flash first.. then add mods, isnt this going to make you dangerously lean if its an aggressive flahs at all? sounds like trouble to me.. i know changing anything in the intake system would make for big trouble. This is the whole problem with the flash. If your going to do everything at once, get it custom tuned and flashed and never touch it again its the best way to go.