Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Marriage time, proposal ideas?

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2005, 05:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
proposal involving cars.. hmm..

how about force her to come with you to what she thinks is just a regular evo meet at an empty parking lot, but in truth, you had this set up. the people with evos that you convinced to help you out with this will all have parked their evos so that they are facing you. when you get to the parking lot, park so that you are directly across the line of evos, your girlfriend will see all the evos and when you give the signal, all the evos will turn to their side, and your girlfriend will see that there are big cardboard letters taped onto each evo revealing the message:

" W I L L Y O U M A R R Y M E , _____ (<- name of girlfriend) ? "

one letter per evo so youll have to get a couple guys to help you out here. when she sees the message, step out of the car, walk over to her side, open her door, kneel and whip out the bling.
Old May 10, 2005, 05:19 PM

Get a prenupt and say good by to B.J's. Just playin good luck
Old May 10, 2005, 05:33 PM
Evolving Member

Say you got a new part for your car, That is under the hood pop the hood and place the ring in its box on the valve cover.
Old May 10, 2005, 05:35 PM

Give your car to me. Your selflessness will not go unrecognized.
Old May 10, 2005, 05:42 PM
Evolved Member

^lol @ name
Old May 10, 2005, 05:44 PM
Evolved Member

prove that u love her more than your car... maybe trade in your car for something she like?? or act like you are doing it...

blah..i have no idea
Old May 10, 2005, 05:47 PM
Evolving Member

now get it on tape and post it on the net too see how your acting came out.
Old May 10, 2005, 05:48 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts
damn you bought your car a ring, congradulations haha women are a false temptation they always want something
Old May 10, 2005, 05:49 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by twentyone
proposal involving cars.. hmm..

how about force her to come with you to what she thinks is just a regular evo meet at an empty parking lot, but in truth, you had this set up. the people with evos that you convinced to help you out with this will all have parked their evos so that they are facing you. when you get to the parking lot, park so that you are directly across the line of evos, your girlfriend will see all the evos and when you give the signal, all the evos will turn to their side, and your girlfriend will see that there are big cardboard letters taped onto each evo revealing the message:

" W I L L Y O U M A R R Y M E , _____ (<- name of girlfriend) ? "

one letter per evo so youll have to get a couple guys to help you out here. when she sees the message, step out of the car, walk over to her side, open her door, kneel and whip out the bling.
uhhh do you have a helicopter? ROFL
Old May 10, 2005, 05:50 PM
Evolving Member

ok, got it. Kinda stupid but kinda witty too. When you propose it has to be at the VERY least time suspected. You want to have her totaly off guard when you do, that way you know she'll break out in tears and there is no way she'll say no. I'm sure that owning an evo yourself you know someone else "a friend" that ownes one, give him like $20 or whatever to borrow his car for the night, has to at least have an exaust on there. I am also sure that you have an ex girlfriend that your fiance knows about "hopefully your on good terms" if not just find some hot chick you know that your fiance could get jealous of. You will need to prepare for all this, but talk to her parents/family/friends and get them to all meet at a certain place, resturant or something but they have to know what to do. You get your ex gf to drive the other evo and your fiance and you go out the night of the proposal. You will have to plan this pretty good to make it all work, but im just gonna throw random times here. Have the family/friends at wherever at 9pm. You and your fiance go out for dinner at 8. Next you say i'm taking you out drinking or whatever you and your fiance usually do, maybe you get off on goin to the library dunno, but once you leave the resturant go take a **** or something and call exgf and tell her your on the way, now she will be parked hidden along one of the roads a mile or so from the resturant where everyone met. Now what happens is your driving blah blah and start talking about you really want to put more mods "something under hood" on your car. This is all just to make your fiance pissy because she wants a ring and is very jealous of the car like all evo owners gf's. You cruise on by the hidden area and your exgf or other hot chick pulls out in evo. You are to be driving at or below speed limit "keep this on a passing road or 2 lanes to be legal" and have her come fly up next to you or pass you. Start pullin back up etc.. and be like wow a chick with an evo. By this time your fiance's blood will be boiling. Keep on zoomin up flirtin with her and smiling etc.. she will then pull off into the resturant where everyone is inside looking out window waiting. Talk to her through the window with your fiance in the middle a little and your ex gf says come look at this "some kinda mod under hood." Go out there and look under hood, fiance can come or not, but if she doesnt keep flirting and tell her to come look at this "piping" or whatever, this is the same item you talked about in the car on the way. If she starts *****in just tell her to come out and look. She comes up there all pissed and you have the ring box sitting on the valve cover. Right then you get down on your knees and propose meanwhile this is the que for everyone else to come outside. Kinda dumb but then again your the one who asked for an evo proposal. This is a for sure thing though. If you decide to do this, after all is well you have to tell her that I came up with this idea and you have to hook me up with her sister
Old May 10, 2005, 05:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoLoverForever
uhhh do you have a helicopter? ROFL
no you dont understand.
the carboard letters will be on the sides of the evos.
the gf wont see these letters as the evos will be facing forward.
when the guy gives the signal, the evos will all move so that the sides will now face the guy and the g/f.
thus revealing the message.
comprende?
Old May 10, 2005, 05:57 PM
Evolving Member

I knew you guys would come through for me! I appreciate all the ideas. I am really considering the baseball idea. She is a highschool softball coach, and would really get a kick out of throwing out the first pitch, with a little surprise! I am not sold yet, however, I just e-mailed the sox to see if it could happen.

Kepp em coming guys!
Old May 10, 2005, 06:02 PM
Evolved Member

hit her with a bat and then run, pawn the ring for 2.3l stroker
Old May 10, 2005, 06:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by travis993
Have your attorney prepare a prenuptial agreement stating that in the event of divorce you get the car. Include a note stating that she can exchange the signed agreement for the ring and marriage bliss.
nice^^^
Old May 10, 2005, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by KILTERMAN
hit her with a bat and then run, pawn the ring for 2.3l stroker
I like this guys thought process

Quick Reply: Marriage time, proposal ideas?