Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Marriage time, proposal ideas?

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2005, 12:15 AM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
weak sauce, i say.
Old May 11, 2005, 01:01 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SIC SIK SIX
propose to her while your running the 1/4
To elaborate, once you press the nitrous button, a hidden panel behind the radio will bring out the ring. Then you both do high fives as you bust out 9s.

Old May 11, 2005, 01:31 AM
mbs
Evolving Member

If you want to do something with the car in mind just order some part that you want, break open the tape and slide the ring inside of the box. Whenever she gets home tell her hey my (whatever part it is)came in and open the box with her there. She will be pissed cause you ordered a part but then she will see you also have her ring.

Another thought is if she already knows that you bought the ring then take her out and do something special (like the picnic idea) but don't give her the ring cause she will be expecting it. Maybe wait till later that evening and pour her a bath and at the end of bath be waiting with the ring
Old Jun 5, 2005, 01:15 PM
Evolved Member

so, what happened with this? did you use anyones idea or did you come up with your own? did you even do it? did she say yes if you did?
Old Jun 5, 2005, 01:25 PM
Evolved Member

I'm glad my gf doesnt complain about mods I'd have to give her the boot if she did!

I would keep the car out of it... Last thing you want to do is compare a girl in any way to a car :\
Old Jun 5, 2005, 01:55 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TriCycle STI C
however my ***** friend, are so whipped that you deserve to be terrorized by your girlfriend. Today, she tells you you can't get a car until she gets a ring. After you two get married, she will decide whether you should pee standing up or squatting down. You might as well start practicing to squat to pee.

I am sorry but you just sound very pathetic. (of course, unless you are umemployed and on her payroll)
Wow, you have some *****! Nothing better than some good old-fashioned internet name callin. I am assuming little man's disease, lives with mommy and daddy and probably even bought the car for you. But seriously, she could give two shats about the car or the mods, and with two incomes, the more money for mods. I have been putting this off for some time now, and there is just some insecurity issues on hand. All women have it, believe it or not. Ideas are still up in the air, however, I will be leaving the car out of it.
Old Jun 5, 2005, 02:17 PM

I know you said you were leaving the car out of it but here's my idea anyways. Put the opened ring box under your car's hood (very careful like). Then act all excited and tell her you can't wait to show her your new mod. Then when you pop the hood....WHAMMO!
Old Jun 5, 2005, 02:27 PM
Evolved Member

propose in ur EVO!
Old Jun 5, 2005, 02:31 PM
Evolved Member

Lightbulb

take the ring back a buy a bigger turbo! MARRIAGE IS THE DEVIL!