Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Mitsu Motors Loses $4.4 Billion in 2005

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2005, 07:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hopefully Mitsu will NOT get bought by Renault of France (Nissan & Infiniti's Daddy!!!). That would leave another group of cars that I would never pay one red cent for......none of my money will ever go to a Renault parent company! This is what kept me from buying a G35 Coupe last year......back door way of a french auto maker digging in the pockets of Americans. I wonder how many rednecks who buy Nissan SUV/Trucks even know they own a "French - Bread" hauler..........LOL!!!

I do agree a failure of Mitsu is very near as the "Macro" economic picture for the auto-industry is very bleak in the near future (those who are not in the hybrid game)......Mitsu will probably get pieced out with some portions/models going to Dam/Chrys and who knows who would scoop up the other pieces. This very well could turn the EVO line in the U.S. into a non-depreciating commodity......Sounds good to me!

BTW.....I do not think the EVO X will ever make it into production.....too late in Mitsu's game, their chips at the table are already at "all-in"!
Old May 30, 2005, 01:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crazy!!