Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

How many times you get a headturner?

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2005, 09:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont get that much attention in my evo b/c no one knows what they are looking at...so they dont even try...sometimes I think they get headaches when looking at my car and just give up trying...My FAVORITE thing to do is drive around friday and saturday night, and when there are large groups of people by the street, I put my EVC on its race setting and try to get a full spool up and let the car blow off right next to them (and w/a HKS suction pipe and greddy type S its loud), ussually I get the ladies excited, but for the most part it scares the **** out of some people
Old May 23, 2005, 09:07 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TeenEVOwner
I dont get that much attention in my evo b/c no one knows what they are looking at...so they dont even try...sometimes I think they get headaches when looking at my car and just give up trying...My FAVORITE thing to do is drive around friday and saturday night, and when there are large groups of people by the street, I put my EVC on its race setting and try to get a full spool up and let the car blow off right next to them (and w/a HKS suction pipe and greddy type S its loud), ussually I get the ladies excited, but for the most part it scares the **** out of some people
haha thats awesome
Old May 23, 2005, 09:09 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by cloudy
haha thats awesome
Hey mang thats how I roll...
Old May 23, 2005, 09:10 PM
Evolved Member

Any vids of the BOV? i wanna hear it.
Old May 23, 2005, 09:12 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by xphillipjrx
Only reason people stare at a 350Z is that half the time there is a hot chick behind the wheel!
...tru that...I be looking at them HEADLAMPS and HIGHBEAMS....beep beep who got the keys to my jeep?
Old May 23, 2005, 09:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
i get a lot of middle fingers from mustang and mustang gt owners. got thumbsup from supras, srt's, evo's, lancers, but just not mustangs. <-- some have issues, i give them thumbs up and they try to pull on me. they try
Old May 23, 2005, 10:36 PM
Evolved Member

Thats cause they realize they are outdated, and need to move aside. Its always hard for an old fart to accept hes getting old .
Old May 23, 2005, 11:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
its only a head turner if its from a hot chick in the car next to ya j/k

You get it all the time...comes with the terrority I guess...and you get a lot of waves from the STi people...even had a hottie in an STi on Saturday rev on me on the highway....let her get away when we hit the speed limit
Old May 23, 2005, 11:36 PM
Evolved Member

Ya alot of people dont like how the Evo looks, and hate how it can woop the **** out of ALOT of cars. So evo's i can see getting flipped off or alot of hate... but their just jealous .
I gotta admit, when i first saw the evo when i got my Z. I hated how it looked, then the more i looked at it, i really started to like the front of it. Then it all just grew on me. and here i am trading my Z in for an Evo.
Old May 24, 2005, 04:20 AM
Evolved Member

just today, i pulled into a covenient store to buy a pack of smokes its about 6:30 in the morning. im tired and i wanna go home after a night of work. some dude who was in front me of at the window walks out. looks somewhat like a scumbag. so i kept my eye on him because i left my windows open, he stops lights a cigg up and starts looking at my car up and down. im thinking oook this guy is a weirdo. let me mind you this is a older man. not someone in his 20s or a teen. then he walks up to me as im exiting in the store. thats a damn good looking car. im looking for a car like this, does it come with the wheels and brakes ? im like yea. and thats the story but yea i get people stareing at the car all the time.
Old May 24, 2005, 05:12 AM
Evolved Member

Turn heads all the time. Probably more to the purplish HIDs. They just gaze at the lights like a moth lured to a fire.
Old May 24, 2005, 05:23 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
all the time, life w/ an EVO
Old May 24, 2005, 07:34 AM
Evolving Member

My Evo is de-winged, so the thumbs up I get from people tend to be knowledgeable about cars. That makes it even more appreciated. It happens at least once a week. It ranges from "Hey Man, is that a real Evo?" to "I was just telling my wife/girlfriend/mistress about your car". It's all good.
Old May 24, 2005, 08:02 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by burningmoney97
at least once a day
Just about ...and sometimes i even get the " NICE CAR!!!"..out the window thing, or some ricer reving it on the other side of the intersection
Old May 24, 2005, 08:45 AM
Evolved Member

I get a lot of waves from WRX and STi owners, and sometimes from random people who know what the car is. I always try to wave to fellow EVO owners, and it seems they try to do the same as well. I don't get a lot of stares where i live, but as soon as the BOV goes off, most people sort of jump and then stare. They're probably wondering why my car is sneezing. Oh well, i love my EVO and i didn't buy it for the attention, i bought it for the speed and handling

Quick Reply: How many times you get a headturner?