Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Certified pre-owned? Do they even have them?

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2005, 06:38 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Certified pre-owned? Do they even have them?

I was wondering if there is such thing as a certified pre-owned EVO? What would that mean? Certified unabused and in great shape? I never thought of it, it'd be nice piece of mind though if someone were to buy used, I bet they would try and ask WAYYY too much for one though at a dealer.
Old May 24, 2005, 10:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by EVOboostVIII
I was wondering if there is such thing as a certified pre-owned EVO? What would that mean? Certified unabused and in great shape? I never thought of it, it'd be nice piece of mind though if someone were to buy used, I bet they would try and ask WAYYY too much for one though at a dealer.
Your questions are just getting out of hand. You won't be buying an Evo for at least a year, and you tend not to search (on EvoM or Google) before asking. Tone it down a bit and do some legwork on your own first. We're happy to help and have been answering all of your other posts, but it's getting a bit tedious.
Old May 24, 2005, 02:10 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I went through Carmax,which checks out all its cars;and paid what the car is worth and not what some dealer believes he can get for it. I also got the extended warranty so I don't have to worry about the mitsu delearships warranty.The bad news is I haven't seen an EVO for sale at any Carmax across the U.S. since the clutch and syncro problems came out.I have been pleased with my purchase.